Barnes Road Chiropractic

With Angi since December 2005

475 NW Saltzman Rd

Portland, OR 97225

Additional DBA - William A Econe DCPC....

02/01/2012

Devon G.

Overall a good experience. I don't have any other chiropractic experiences to compare to, but I was pleased and felt I got my money's worth. My neck feels *much* better and I would hesitate to go back if future issues developed.

Description of Work
I had been having neck and back pain. I'd never been to a chiropractor before, so was very reluctant and nervous. But I was made comfortable and everything was explained to me as we went. Went three or so times as recommended to make sure treatment was progressing appropriately and eventually stopped. They encouraged me to continue, but I am on a tight budget and felt that I was satisfied with my progress.

09/30/2011

Samantha Y.

My last visit with them was excellent. He is the only chiropractor that I have been to, and I guess he does a really good job. I have never had a problem, and I feel great after I get out. I would rate them highly and would continue to go to them every month in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Barnes Road Chiropractic Clinic for chiropractic care.

12/26/2005

KAREN S.

Before seeing Dr. Econe I had been to another chiropractor whose treatments were both ineffective and painful, not to mention very expensive. Dr. Econe spends a great deal of time on his first appointment, determining each area in need of work, and what sort; and thereafter he spends a good deal of time in giving treatments. His very first treatment brought relief in a stubborn area that the other doctor had not been able to budge. I am very impressed with his ability, knowledge of body mechanics, and his style of treatment (so gentle that even a child can benefit). His prices are also in line with the industry standards, unlike the previous provider I used. I highly recommend this doctor for any injury or just maintenance treatments - for improved wellbeing, and reduced pain.

Description of Work
Adjustments, heat, exam, manipulations.

Chiropractic Care