Ashton Chiropractic Center

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2009

Chiropractic Care
Massage Therapy

10/01/2013

I have come to Ashton Geness Chiropractic Center a few times, the last one being for a sprained rib. I had to pay out of pocket after struggling with my insurance company. They were great and gave me a fair cash price for services. It took about a month to recover, but I don't know how I would have done it without them. They are the only chiropractic clinic I have gone to, so I don't have much to ...

Description of Work
Sprained rib and neck stiffness

09/24/2013

It's been exceptional. They were able to help me with what I needed. They're also busy and usually get me in within a week.

Description of Work
I go to Ashton Geness Chiropractic Center for chiropractic care.

08/29/2012

Overall she is very skilled at what she does. She had great bedside manner and listens very well. She has a very conservative therapeutic approach.

Description of Work
I use DC Ashton Chiropractic services for general chiropractic care.

06/17/2012

This was my first experience with a chiropractor and it was excellent. Dr. Geness was extremely thorough not only in examining me but also in giving me background information about chiropractic care and what it could do for me. She had me come back for several visits closely spaced together, and alleviated my pain.

Description of Work
I went to see Dr. Geness for back problems. Dr. Geness has a friendly, professional manner that I found very approachable. I was comfortable with her and immediately trusted that I was in good hands. I noticed how much hands-on work is missing from general medicine.

04/19/2012

Mary Ann Geness is a chiropractic physician I see. She solved the back problem that I had, which no body else was able to solve. I would use her in the future.

Description of Work
I used Ashton Geness Chiropractic Center two or three months ago.

11/25/2010

Overall the experience was excellent. I will go to them in the future.

Description of Work
Very skilled and knowledgeable with respect to trigger point massage therapy. Their diagnosis was right-on and the treatment effective.

10/26/2010

I have seen them multiple times. The chiropractor did a great job. I had a treatment plan consisting of six treatments. It was pretty basic where the chiropractor explained everything very well and it fixed the issues. It wasn’t very difficult to get an appointment. I would use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I go to Ashton Geness Chiropractic Center for chiropractic care. My last interaction with them was in July.

06/14/2009

I really like this practice and will return to them in the future if I need chiropractic work.

Description of Work
I was seeking help with chronic neck and shoulder tension which had begun to trigger migraines, and extracted a referral from my HMO to any chiropractor on their list. I wound up with Ashton Chiropractic (it was a convenient location for me), where I met with Mary Ann Geness, a chiropractor (and LMT) at the clinic. She was an excellent questioner and listener, asking broad enough questions that she elicited information about some other issues I have (long-standing tendonitis in my elbows and arms) and immediately offered to treat me for those things as well as part of the same visits (and therefore, within the one price). The treatments she provided over the course of 2-3 months were effective, both traditional and more cutting-edge, and she checked with me all along the way about what I was comfortable with and what was working for me. She also advocated for me with my insurance to help me get referred for an additional three visits at my request. She didn't push me toward unwanted services or products. Office staff was informal and friendly. Appointment times were pretty flexible and I could usually get in quickly.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic care & massage therapy.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available