Asai, Dr. Rickland

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

Smiles Northwest

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

07/02/2014

He was wonderful and very thorough. The hygienist couldn't have been better. The office was wonderful. I felt very lucky with my referral.

Description of Work
I had a general checkup exam with x-rays and a cleaning.

03/19/2014

He was an excellent dentist. But we had to leave him because he did not accept the insurance that we have. He is a great dentist. He treats conservatively. He does not treat things that does not need treatment. He appears to have your best interests at heart rather than merely doing treatment to run up bills.

Description of Work
We used the services of Dr. Rickland Asai for dental care. He did crowns and fillings and other dental service.

06/03/2013

He is very calm and very nice. He knows what he is doing. He has a great office environment. I really like him.

Description of Work
Dr. Rickland Asai is my dentist. I had a new bridge put in by him.

04/23/2013

See above. This guy is an excellent dentist.

Description of Work
Dr. Asai is an excellent dentist, and we used him for many years. The only reason we left his practice was that he was not a contract dentist with our dental insurance provider, so when I lost my job, we had to find a more insurance friendly provider. If your insurance is accepted by Dr. Asai or if you pay for dentistry out-of-pocket, Dr. Asai is an excellent choice. For about 15 years he took care of the dental needs of my entire family, me, wife and 3 kids. He is conservative in his treatment plans, not doing more work than necessary, with an emphasis on keeping one's original teeth. When that rare dental emergency came up, he was available for quick treatment.

04/13/2012

I've been going to him for 17 years and he's always done a good thorough job for me.

Description of Work
My last appointment was for a check up.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

White fillings, crowns, root canals, cleaning, whitening, bridges, implants & nitrous oxide for the apprehensive & digital x rays for lower radiation.

Orthodontics.