Adventist Health Medical Group - Willamette View

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Endocrinology & Metabolism

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day. Award winning....

04/14/2016

06/23/2013

Dr. Ge is outstanding! He listens well, is very up on the latest, and explains things very well. I have had good doctors before, but he is absolutely the best I could imagine. Staff is very friendly and helpful too. If I can't get in with Dr. Ge, they have gotten me in with Dr. Wise who is also an extraordinary doctor.

Description of Work
Dealing with a non-life-threatening but concerning medical issue

04/02/2012

We already have referred a couple of people to him. I plan to see him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Ge is my primary care physician. My last visit to him was for a cold or something.

03/28/2012

He has been going here for over 10 years. He is very accommodating, and has also given very good referrals. He is pleasant, and easy to speak with.

Description of Work
My husband goes every 3 months for a check up.

08/18/2011

He is very thorough and he explains everything. He is really good at diagnosing. Our regular doctor retired and then another doctor moved out of town so we started going to him. We've been going to him for 5 or 6 years. We have recommended him to other people. His bedside manner is very good. We will absolutely continue to see him.

Description of Work
Dr. Ge is our primary care physician. He is with Eastside Internal Medicine.

Internal medicine.