A Womans Time

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

08/08/2013

Great news! Dr. Ashney called yesterday morning with my test results and the virus was gone! I couldn't be more delighted at Dr. Ashney's knowledge and support, or the onsite pharmacy's assistance in keeping me well stocked in hard-to-get natural supplements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After following a six-month course of vitamins and supplements prescribed by Dr. Tammy Ashney to treat the human papilloma virus (HPV), I wanted to retest and determine whether the underlying condition was gone.

08/08/2012

Clinical service was great (provider no longer works there). Office and business aspect was extremely poor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was very good (Leigh Lewis), now works for a different clinic. The office manager and office staff at A Woman's Time have very poor communication, did not return repeat messages. Did not work to correct their error with my insurance (I finally had a conference call with them to have billing changed on the clinic's side). I asked for my balance on my account to be returned to me, no response. I asked for my records to be sent and no response. The clinic facility is very run down and in poor condition.

02/17/2012

Just didn't click with this one. Maybe the fact that they rescheduled me twice last minute and then were about an hour late when I did get seen put me off a little, but I just need to feel like I have a comfort level with my doc that was missing here. I do think dr Hudson is otherwise quite capable and knows her stuff. Just not for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for a new doctor since I moved. I have high blood pressure that needs medication and monitoring.

09/26/2011

Dr. Tori Hudson is an extraordinary person, I have ever met. She is competent and very knowledgeable. She takes a lot of time with me and in my case; she was so skilled and diagnosed my problem very well. She redirected me so well and knew what to do for my health. It's a little difficult to schedule an appointment, but the staff is flexible and very accommodating. I like her services and will use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of A Womans Time for naturopathy, about a month ago.

CATEGORY acupuncture,alternative medicine,massage therapy

01/17/2011

They are excellent in all ways. I haven't used them lately because I was gone for 5 years. I used them for 3 years. Their natural knowledge of the body and women in general stood out to me. They have a medical doctor and a naturopath. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any women's issues. They are friendly and open to listening to you. They seem to give more time than other doctors. I real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Womans Time for primary care.

CATEGORY alternative medicine,family doctor

Diagnostic & naturopathic treatments, acupuncture, massage, counseling, health boutique & natural skin and body care products, weight loss & management, pap smears, cancer care, contraception management & ostioporosis evaluation.