ANIMAL MEDICAL CARE OF NEWPORT

With Angi since July 2010

Veterinarians

09/17/2016

06/25/2015

Description of Work
The office is fine. I was sent there for 2nd opinion and for a digital x-ray vs. the X-ray from my regular vet (also in Newport). I felt the doctor was too pragmatic, his options were not helpful and perhaps due to my stress and emotion, I still felt the doctor was not genuinely compassionate.

01/27/2015

Although the latest service for my dog is a routine procedure, The veterinary care, professionalism, personal attention, and genuine regard for my dog is the best . I appreciate everyone at the office - the entire staff at Animal Medical Care of Newport is and always has been top-notch.

Description of Work
Toenail trim and anal gland clearing.

01/06/2015

It went very well. He is doing very well. Dr. Brown has a good bedside manner. I highly recommend his services. I having been taking my 4 dogs and bird to the center for everything for 10 years. He has taken good care of my bird.

Description of Work
I took my dog in for a post-op after having knee surgery.

01/03/2015

The Animal Medical Care of Newport was recommended by a neighbor who has 3 dogs. The vet was very straight forward and thorough, no nonsense, no BS. Another vet clinic (hospital) in Newport, without ever seeing the dog, had indicated on the phone the dog would need surgery. Really the wound only needed to be cleaned and dressed, with a few days of antibiotics. Quite a difference. The wound has sin...

Description of Work
Treated a deep wound on our dog that was the result of an attack by another dog.