NEWBERG VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Newberg Veterinary Hospital in Newberg, Oregon is a full service animal hospital serving dogs and cats, horses, llamas, alpacas, as well as sheep and goats. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your companion animal. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy animals; early detection and treatment of disease as your companion animal ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. Open 7 days a week and 24hr on call emergency...

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi
Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

02/19/2021

The services the hospital provides are excellent. Because of the help of the veterinarians my senior dog remains in good health. The veterinarians are dedicated to helping solve issues. They explain the issues and provide excellent treatment.

Description of Work
I have both seen the veterinarians and also boarded my dog at the hospital

Category veterinarian,kennels

11/23/2016

They treated him so well there. I can tell they really love animals.

Description of Work
My pet was diagnosed with diabetes

Category veterinarian

01/07/2016

Our experience was fine. I thought their prices were a little high. I felt like they were very friendly and thorough. I would use them again if my own vet wasn't available.

Description of Work
We had one experience with this one major vet on Highway 99 in Newberg and we have been there once I believe. We had a house bunny pet that needed to be put down.

Category veterinarian

01/16/2015

They are very kind to the animals and their grooming is really excellent. The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
We use them for grooming and for the vet. We did grooming for the dog right before Christmas.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

05/08/2014

They are really good. The doctors were impeccable.

Description of Work
We had a cat that we brought in to Newberg Veterinarian Hosptial a couple of weeks ago and they pulled his teeth. They charged $400 and that included grooming.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Full Service Veterinary Hospital, Large and small animal, acupuncture, laser, surgery, boarding, Grooming