Klamath Eye Center

With Angi since April 2012

2640 Biehn St Ste 3

Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Most major insurances accepted and billed for the patient's convenience....

06/03/2014

keith S.

CALL FOR EXAM AFTER REASONABLE TIME. PRE-PHYSICIAN EXAM BY PROFICIENT WELL TRAINED AIDE PHYSICIANS EXAM CONDUCTEDWITH HIGH LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM.WITH REFERRAL FOR FURTHER EXAM OF RETINAL CONDITION..CATARACT SURGERY IN NEAR FUTURE DEPENDING UPON RECAMMEDATION OF REFERRED PHYSICIAN..

Description of Work
CHECKUP OF PRE-EXISTING CONDITION

04/30/2014

Jan G.

04/11/2013

Kim T.

I would go back again, but we really don't have many options here in Klamath do we? Again, the doctors and techs are nice and helpful. The office ladies need to be better trained in how to bill insurance and multiple insurances. I had a bill from a year before that I had checked on several times and was told I owed nothing. A year later I received a bill for just under $200 for the same visit plus contacts. I went in, sorted it out while being talked to like I was an idiot and they finally figured out that the secondary insurance refused payment because it was submitted too late. I asked why I had to pay for their mistake and they just looked at me for a minute and said I was obligated to pay the balance not covered by insurance. I understand that, but it was very annoying to have to pay a bill I was told twice I didn't owe for. I told them I would be making small payments until it was paid off, but it will take a while as I don't have an extra $130 sitting around. Also, check the bill itemizations. I was billed for two boxes of contacts that I didn't accept because they ordered the wrong ones. They caught that when I came in regarding the billing and immediately removed it from the bill. However, if I hadn't noticed I would have had to pay it.

Description of Work
The doctors are nice and most of the techs. However, the front desk and billing ladies are unpredictable. I have had several be very kind and friendly and others were snotty and attempted to be demeaning only to later find out they had screwed up the billing. Once the billing mistake was uncovered and addressed, they were much nicer; apparently, I wasn't as stupid as they thought.

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    Eye Care - Pediatric Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Klamath Eye Center

How is Klamath Eye Center overall rated?

Klamath Eye Center is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Klamath Eye Center open?

Klamath Eye Center is open:

What payment options does Klamath Eye Center provide

Klamath Eye Center accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Klamath Eye Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Klamath Eye Center does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Klamath Eye Center offer a senior discount?

No, Klamath Eye Center does not offer a senior discount.

Does Klamath Eye Center offer emergency services?

Yes, Klamath Eye Center offers emergency services.

What services does Klamath Eye Center offer?

Klamath Eye Center offers the following services: Complete Eye Care, Preventive Eye Care, Cataract Surgery, Functional and Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, Cornea Transplant, Medical Laser Surgery, Glaucoma Care, Wet and Dry Macular Degeneration Care, Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, Functional and Cosmetic BOTOX, LASIK co-management, Optical Lab Dispensary Glasses and Contact Lenses