Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology

With Angi since October 2008

364 SE 8th Ave Ste 205

Hillsboro, OR 97123

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day. Insurances accepted - Tuality Health Alliance, Regence BCBS, Providence Health Plans, Managed Healthcare Northwest, Medicare, Oregon Health Plan, First Health Network, Great-West Healthcare, Health Net, Lifewise, ODS, PacifiCare, PacificSource, PHCS, TRIWEST, United Healthcare....

07/22/2014

Heather K.

Description of Work
The D rating for the treatment was due to an adverse reaction I had to the medication, which was impossible for the provider to anticipate.

08/26/2013

Lizbet M.

The staff is really friendly and I travel an hour just to see them. They have a lot of appointments.

Description of Work
I used Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology for women's services in June.

05/14/2013

Carol M.

Tuality Obstetrics and Gynecology came out to my office on a mobile bus to do a mammogram and I will not do it again. I would rather do in an office. I felt that the bus works great for girls who are in their early 20s, that don't have any history of breast cancer in their family, I just thought they didn't get all the areas and because I have already used my office allocation for a mammogram, I can't do it again until November. The technology is good but the heat is about 100 degrees and you have to change in this tiny closet. The staff weren't all that friendly, they were just like herd them in, herd them out.

Description of Work
I used Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology.

02/19/2013

Patricia S.

Everything was great.

Description of Work
I was pleased that they were able to see me within one week and the doctor was terrific. Services were performed satisfactorily with no after effects.

09/20/2012

Mona D.

very well Dr. Megan Bird is great

Description of Work
Needed Medical checkup

07/11/2012

Lizbet M.

The clinic is very accommodating. They have a bunch of doctors in there and will find someone available to help you. Each doctor's assistant is very good.

Description of Work
I see my doctor at Tuality OB/GYN Clinic. I've been there about a week ago.

05/29/2012

Nancy T.

My previous ob-gyn provider retired and I needed to see someone else for a problem. The provider my primary care doc recommended couldn't see me for 5 weeks, so I called Tuality Ob-Gyn because they are close to where I live. Unlike the other practice, they took my problem seriously and got me in for the first appointment in less than 1 week. Saw Dr. Jordan who scheduled me for an ultrasound within 5 days, and the biopsy within 1 week after the ultrasound. Everyone I have dealt with at this office has been very professional, calm and supportive. The office is easy to get to and has a great parking facility right next door. Also, close to mass transit for those who need it.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Sarah Jordan for gyn problems. Needed an endometrial biopsy which she did. I had heard horror stories about this test, but my experience was great. She told me to take 800 mg advil 1 hour before the procedure, which I did. She explained everything as she did the procedure - which took less than 5 minutes. Very little pain, just some cramping. Dr. Jordan communicates very clearly and uses language you can understand. Very nice, calm and friendly manner. Explained the different possibilities for the test results and what she would recommend. Her medical assistant, Michelle, is really nice, helpful and reassuring. Overall a great clinic. I highly recommend both the clinic and Dr. Jordan.

10/06/2011

I was very happy and comfortable with Dr. Bird. We discussed my past history and any women's health problems I might be dealing with along with my family history and my current use of hormone replacements. I was impressed with her knowledge and her ability to quickly make me comfortable after spending 34 years with my last ob/gyn. I will stay with this practice and Dr. Bird.

Description of Work
I had moved to the area in December 2010 and needed to find a new OB-GYN for my yearly physicals and other medical needs.

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology

How is Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology overall rated?

Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology open?

Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology is open:

What payment options does Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology provide

Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offer a senior discount?

No, Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology does not offer a senior discount.

Does Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offer emergency services?

Yes, Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offers emergency services.

What services does Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offer?

Tuality Obstetrics & Gynecology offers the following services: Obstetrics/Gynecology, 24-hour coverage, Pregnancy & delivery, Ultrasound, Fetal monitoring, Genetic counseling, Prenatal diagnosis, Pelvic exams, Breast exams, abnormal Pap follow-up, Colposcopy, PMS issues, Menopause concerns, STD testing, Fertility testing, Birth control options, Bone density loss prevention, Bladder testing & incontinence, Surgical procedures, Flexible payment plans, Financial aid available, Se habla español