Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

9735 NW OLD CORNELIUS PASS RD

Hillsboro, OR 97124

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!...

dog grooming (8)

10/07/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I loved this place and raved to everyone the first 2 times I placed my cat here - there was someone on staff who worked really well with my temperamental cat. She was a stray who has made big progress in the year we've had her but is wary of strangers when outside the house. We left her there for one week confident she'd be in good shape as usual when we returned. When we arrived to get her she had gained a lot of weight (she was obese now when she was in great shape before), covered in her own feces, and worst of all there was a big sign on the cage that said, "watch this cat!" Apparently the staff person she responded well to was no longer working there and staff were either afraid of her or not wanting to get close. But a sign like that tells anyone who comes in that she's bad news and puts everyone on edge, thus making her upset too. Staff knew who I was and could have told me there was a staffing change, or be honest when I called to check up on her. I would have come home sooner. I won't take her back because I was not happy with her condition when I picked her up or the insensitive sign covering the front of her cage. Such a diss appointment as the kennels are clean, the atmosphere relaxed and staff kind at the counter.

CATEGORY kennels

11/15/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this kennel for 4 dogs over 30 years.  They are very accommodating and responsible.  I continue to use them because I know they will do the right thing, incluing getting by dog to a vet when he became ill.

CATEGORY kennels

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2011

Boarding & grooming for dogs and cats. Care & Attention, hygiene, rooms, food, walks & exercise, airport and local pick up and delivery services. Pet shipping.

residential home care