Hillsboro Vision Clinic

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2008

5317 W BASELINE RD

Hillsboro, OR 97123

The eye care professionals at Hillsboro Vision Clinic have been serving the greater Hillsboro community since 1987. We provide the full range of optometric care including: • eye exams • glasses & contact lenses • diagnosis & treatment of eye diseases & injuries You can expect outstanding patient care and excellent customer service from the doctors & staff at Hillsboro Vision Clinic. We invite your family into our family of experienced eye care professionals. It will be our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit. ...

07/16/2014

AJ V.

|Aside from being told I was undercharged at my first visit (an additional $30), and had to pay that upon pick up, all went well.

Description of Work
I had an eye exam and had replacement lenses installed in my existing frames. They also replaced/refurbished the arm protectors and nose pads on my existing frames as well.

05/30/2014

Nicole H.

They are friendly.

Description of Work
We used Hillsboro Vision Clinic for optometry.

07/18/2013

PAUL L.

My previous eye doctor retired so I chose to see Dr. Andreason at Hillsboro Vision Clinic based on a recommendation. The experience was eye opening to say the least. With my prior doctor I had to schedule way in advance and any followup or change was received as if I was inconveniencing them. The experience at Hillsboro Vision Clinic was just the opposite, they were able to schedule me for the next day, the entire staff was friendly and accommodating. I had to reschedule one appointment and it was handled immediately and without any guilt trip. I am a first time contact wearer so it is a trial and error process. I left with a set and a follow-up appointment for a week later. The second day, one lens was not working out and when I called they scheduled me in the same day to address it. Excellent experience all around. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Eye exam and new contacts

10/01/2011

Jason B.

Great experience. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. The eye exam was thorough and uses modern tech, digital eye charts, retina mapping, etc.

Description of Work
Eye exam and new glasses.

Category optometrist, pediatric optometrist

03/04/2011

Tracy M.

Friendly staff and knowledgeable Doctor. The staff was really great helping me select frames for my new Rx. Very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
I had a complete eye exam. Retinal scan, eye pressure, ...the works. Dr. Andreason was very helpful explaining my specific eye condition and assessing my vision. I am happy with my new Rx and I love my new frames.

11/15/2010

Elaine O.

I have been using their services for many years now. The optometrist I see there is very skilled. He is very good. The staff is great and helpful. I have had an excellent experience. They are very competent and customer oriented. I had a very expensive pair of glasses made there and my prescription is very difficult. After a couple of months, the glasses weren’t working for me. So they took them back and gave me a full refund. They also gave me a brand new and different pair of glasses, which costs several hundred dollars. I don’t have any questions about them. I have complete confidence in them and I think that worked. They have moved to a new and nicer office now. It’s very nice. I moved and so I no longer live near them. So I probably won’t go back to them just because of the fact that I have moved. If I could, then I would definitely use their services again and my kids still go to them.

Description of Work
I go to Hillsboro Vision Clinic for my eye care needs. My last visit to the clinic was within the last two years.

10/11/2010

Clare F.

everyone was really nice

Description of Work
annual eye checkup, fitting for new contacts

10/29/2008

Kathy L.

Dr. Perry is very professional and experienced. He's also patient and makes sure that he does things right, double checking my prescription after several days of trying new contacts and making adjustments as necessary. His staff is amiable, helpful and the office is kid friendly. As a side note: When I was considering optometry as a career, he was also kind enough to let me "shadow" him for a few hours.

Description of Work
Dr. Perry has been my optometrist for nearly 10 years. He examines my eyes every two years. He prescribes glasses and contact lenses for me, I purchase the latter from him.

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Vision Examinations, Children's vision examinations, Contact lens fitting, Dry Eye Diagnosis and Treatment, Fashion Eyewear, Sunglasses (Oakley, Nike, Bolle', Serengetti, Coach, Guess...more), Eye disease treatment (Glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration), LASIK co-management, Ocular allergies, eye injuries, no-line bifocals, non-glare lenses, Transitions lenses, polarized prescription sunwear