Affordable Quality Dental and Implants

With Angi since August 2011

4.3

Smiles Northwest

Smiles Northwest

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

10/15/2013

This was a great value for the price and saved me over half the cost of the work I needed done. He was also running a special on the specific procedure, so I saved a lot of money. This dentist has since retired, but he was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a big deal purchase for dental services.

10/22/2012

They did a nice job overall. Dr. Row was very competent with special procedures, and the price was right with the coupon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for dental work for my son.

10/10/2012

It didn’t turned out very good at all. He fixed my crowns and that was done fine; but the night before I was supposed to come in, I was talking to him on the phone, he said it may not work and he said I may just end up with dentures. We didn't talk about that. I was trying to have implants put in but he just said I should basically get a second opinion. It turned out I didn’t go back and didn’t ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was going to have implants and he was going to extract all my upper teeth.