Accent Eyewear

With Angi since May 2012

1981 NW 185th Ave

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Our comprehensive examination includes testing of visual acuity and refractive error, eye muscle balance and focusing, glaucoma testing, sensory and neurological evaluation, and a thorough evaluation of the internal structure of the eyes....

04/11/2017

CL B.

Prompt and professional. Didn't make me wait long. The atmosphere is charming and cleanly. The staff is courteous and informed. Some of the equipment is not the latest state of the art, but is certainly satisfactory. The techs took care of some parts of the exam that my past doctor used to, and I thought should actually be taken care of by a doctor. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant experience. The doctor is friendly and knowledgeable. The glasses are fairly expensive. I don't like that Acuvue gives Visa's now in place of a real rebate, but that's Acuvue, not the doctor's office.

Description of Work
Eye exam and contacts. Later, a minor eye injury.

01/21/2015

Cindy S.

Description of Work
I needed a doctor that would care about my eyes instead of just selling me glasses. Dr.Knudsen fit the bill and I will go back.

09/27/2014

Pat G.

I've been coming here for the last six years. Very happy with the service and quality. I usually see Dr. Mott and get my glasses made by Kelly. I plan to keep coming here.

Description of Work
Eyeglasses and Contacts

02/07/2014

MICHAEL S.

I had a very good experience there. They did a good job. I have been having trouble seeing prior to the exam, and I felt the doctor listened very well to some of my issues. When I got my new glasses, I was able to see quite a bit better.

Description of Work
I had an eye exam done by Accent Eyewear.

01/06/2014

Marj K.

If my glasses get out of adjustment Kelly puts them back to perfection. Dr. Anderson & his staff are friendly & helpful. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Annual checkup with Dr. Anderson & as always the exam went perfectly. We've been going to his office for many years & are completely satisfied with his professionalism & the competence of his staff.

09/24/2013

Andrew H.

Dr. Anderson listens carefully about all your concerns and addresses them. He doesn't try to sell you anything and will always give his honest opinion. Staff at his office is cordial. Appointments are easy to come by. It is a hassle free appointment every time.

Description of Work
Regular eye check up.

05/13/2013

Jeff F.

Overall great experience I have been going to Dr. Anderson for almost 20 years.

Description of Work
Annual eye appointment and contact fitting.

05/06/2013

Craig K.

It took several visits to get it right but they were patient and willing to work with me until I was satisfied.

Description of Work
New perscription and glasses

05/11/2012

GARY S.

I have been going to them for a dozen years. I am diabetic and have to get my eyes checked every year. They are pleasant and I have never had any problems. That's why I keep going back. I get a discount through my companies insurance. The receptionists and people that help out are friendly. I don't think I have waited more than fifteen minutes for my appointment.

Description of Work
I go to Accent Eyeware. They check my eyes and then dilate them.

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Cataracts, Dry Eye Syndrome, Corneal Foreign Bodies, Bacterial Conjunctivitis, Allergic Conjunctivitis, Eye Injuries