DJ'S Bump & Paint Parlor

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

325 SW G St

Grants Pass, OR 97526

Complete Autobody Shop. Same owner and location since 1981....

07/09/2017

Patricia S.

Wonderful! They were very caring, gave great attention to detail, have pride in their work, and their work is superb! Most employees have been there 20-35 years, all were great- Owner Dirk and his crew Dave, Dennis, Eric, Noah, & Tony. Highly, highly recommend.

Description of Work
body of truck repaired and fully painted.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

11/27/2015

Darlene P.

Description of Work
They replace the front head light it was hit .

10/17/2015

Michael P.

The front bumper on my vehicle became partially dislodged just prior to my wanting to take a trip. I selected DJ's Paint and Bump Parlor after reading Angie's List. I explained to the owner, Dirk Johnson, my situation and after inspecting my vehicle he told me that they could squeeze me in first thing the next day. I brought my car in and they did the repairs while I waited. After completing the repairs one of the service people explained in detail what they had done and what precautions I should take to avoid the problem from occurring again. The cost of the repair was considerably less than I expected. My experience at DJ's far exceeded my expectations. The owner and his service people are professional, courteous and competent. I would not hesitate using their services in the future or recommending them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Re-mounted and secured front bumper.

08/27/2014

Pat F.

It went great. They were very professional and courteous. They got me in a few days after estimate. The repairs look great and I am extremely happy.

Description of Work
Replaced and painted the rear bumper.

02/13/2014

Forrest R.

When you go past DJ's Bump & Paint Parlor, you see a lot of "high end" cars being worked on.. Mercedes, BMW, Audi. That should give you an idea of the quality of work accomplished in the shop.

Description of Work
We hit a log on the road which damaged the front of the car. The repair was first class. We have been to this same shop several times over the years, and the vehicle always comes out looking great.

01/18/2014

JIM M.

They went out their way to make sure I was completely happy with the work done. Wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I used DJ'S Bump & Paint Parlor

09/17/2013

Michaela S.

He replaced the bumper and painted it just like new in one day. His shop is always busy, I did have to wait about a week for him to get me in, but his work is always worth the wait. He's professional, does excellent work, will work with your insurance with no drama. This time I decided not to involve my insurance company, again no drama. Because my Van is older, Ford no longer makes new parts available so he used a new after market bumper, not junk. The paint color is exact, I can't tell where new begins and old ends. And did I mention his prices? Very fair! He does not gouge the customer or the insurance company like some in GP. I've been using DJ for 25 years and he's always done an excellent job. In my opinion, there is no better auto body repair shop in Grants Pass.

Description of Work
I damaged the bumper of my Windstar Van. DJ fixed it just like new!

09/16/2013

Emma S.

Before our body work could be done, we received an emergency call from relatives in California and we had to go right away. Dirk Johnson, owner, worked quickly to replace our right hand mirror so that we could drive down safely. Upon our return, the body work was completed right away. Our van looks brand new! Our costs were limited to our deductible. Many cars ago, we started doing business with DJ'S, and have had reason to return to the shop several times. Our local Toyota dealer sends us there! Our experience has always been great, and we would never go anyplace else! Thanks to Angie's List for providing us with a way to recognize this very professional business.

Description of Work
Replaced right mirror and repaired damage to body of our van.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Radiators
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Working on later, (newer) model cars and light trucks. All makes and models. Collision work, minor to major. Can arrange towing if needed.