Rainbow Optics

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2011

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
Eye Care - Ophthalmology

Established in 1977, Rainbow Optics is a locally owned company. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service, professional comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings and a fantastic selection of frames from around the world....

05/20/2015

Perfect and they repair and adjust.

Description of Work
New glasses

Category eyeglass repair,optometrist

04/22/2015

I am extremely happy with them. They are now owned by the workers there. My last experience was excellent. The providers are friendly, informative and helpful. Their quality of service is excellent. They are not cheap, but they are reasonable and will work with us.

Description of Work
I used Rainbow Optics.

04/01/2015

They do a good job and I will continue to go to them.

Description of Work
Rainbow Optics is our eye care specialists.

07/17/2014

Their prices tend to be higher than a lot of other places. They do take my vision plan and I like them. They are nice and prompt. They check your eligibility when you get in there and explain what your insurance covers. They are super nice people.

Description of Work
I go here for glasses.

06/10/2014

I really like Rainbow Optics. They were very friendly and provided a quality product. They back up their services with a great warranty on glasses. I am going to return soon as I just got another prescription for glasses. Truly, they are good.

Description of Work
Needed prescription glasses.

06/05/2014

They are very good on everything. The only thing is probably they're a little expensive but they're excellent on everything. All the doctors and staff are very good. The doctors are very competent, they do everything they're supposed to do and they check all for eye diseases. The glasses are good and they have a lot frames to choose from.

Description of Work
We go to Rainbow Optics.

06/03/2014

My visit with Dr. Goo at Rainbow Optics was a great experience. I highly recommend this business for your eye care needs.

Description of Work
Eye exam and new glasses and contacts

02/24/2014

Very thorough and professional eye/vision exam, and fitting new glasses. From the receptionist, through the doctor, and on to the fitter everything and everybody was very satisfactory. A totally good experience. Highly recommended.

Category eyeglass repair

01/13/2014

I took my own frames and they did new blended bi-focals. Great service and people were friendly and professional. I thought they were a little high priced. I would recommend them if you can afford it. My medicare paid a small portion.

Description of Work
I needed my glasses renewed.

Category eyeglass repair

09/13/2013

I visit the Rainbow optics on Willakenzie. Awesome staff. I only rated them a C for billing and Admin because if you have double insurance coverage they won't handle the billing directly with the 2nd provider. Other than that an excellent experience. I continue to go there for my eye care.

Description of Work
General eye exam

Category optometrist

Comprehensive eye exams, contact lens & eyeglass repairs.