Prairie Road Automotive

Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Bill & Lori Filley are the owners of Prairie Road Automotive. Bill has been in the automotive industry over 40 years. We are an environmentally friendly as well as people-friendly automotive repair facility. Moreover, we understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience. We would be happy to have you come in and see us. We believe you will be pleased with the service you receive and in the quality of our work....

11/19/2016

prairie auto has always been a reasonably priced, customer oriented local business. they have always maintained a high standard of service, employ knowledgeable employees & charge a very reasonable rate for their services.

Description of Work
oil change

02/18/2015

The check engine light is still on and I still need to take the car back to them. They were fine on professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
They did a brake job on the rear brakes and replaced some seals. They also did some work on the EGR system. I had them work on a 1999 Ford F-150. They had the truck for 3 days.

12/24/2014

needed alignment, told need new ball joints. called P. R. made appt.. work done as requested. on time & less than quote. very friendly clean shop.

Description of Work
replaced ball joints

11/11/2014

Provider did not oversell me on anything, and in fact offered options on saving money. An example is if I waited for a break fluid flush until I needed to change break pads in 6 months or so, I would get flush at 50% off... Provider did a full and through check out of the rig, and listed actual values for things like pad thickness, and what they should be in order to replace... All in all I feel v...

Description of Work
100,000 Mile checkup on 2004 Tahoe

Category auto repair

Thank you very much for with wonderful review. My wife told be you seemed to be a very nice person when she gave you a ride home after dropping off you car.

09/27/2014

After explaining everything to me, the owner's son, Lucas, answered all my questions and gave me his full attention to hear my concerns and addressed each one. Lucas and his father Bill had a little fridge with bottled water they didn't charge for ,neither did they charge for spending the better part of an hour helping me and writing up an estimate of the nature of the problem and it's approximate...

Description of Work
When I called to ask if they would look under the hood of a car I just bought that is leaking already they cheerfully made room in their busy afternoon and enthusiastically examined the car's engine for me.

Category auto repair

Lube & Oil, Smog, Tune Up, Brakes, Engine Repair & Replacement, Exhaust Systems, Suspension, Transmissions, Wheel Alignment, Electrical Diagnostics Specialists, Air Conditioning, Radiator, & Cooling & Heating System Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check