Natural Pet Medicine

Eugene, OR 97405

Business Owners = 2...

02/18/2015

KRIS D.

She uses natural formulas that I have been unable to find through other veterinarians. She has addressed some complex health issues. The office is very professional and clean and when my animals go here, they feel very calm. She does acupuncture too!

Description of Work
I use Dr. Marnee Madsen at this veterinarian clinic for my dog and cat.

04/02/2014

KRIS D.

I've worked with Marnee Madsen for over 2 years and I highly recommend her. Our cat had kidney failure and was suffering from repeat bladder infections and weight loss. With Marnee's care and treatments our cat gained weight, managed her fluids and had a normal appetite. Our friends began commenting on how young our 18 year old cat looked. Our dog has Cushings. With Marnee's care his symptoms have declined. He's now drinking water normally and his coat has regained its softness and shine.

Description of Work
Acupuncture Herbal Formulas

01/21/2014

JULIE B.

Description of Work
Acupuncture & Chinese herbs

01/25/2013

JULIE B.

We were rear ended by a fully loaded semi-truck. The dog crate tied owns snapped and dog and crate were thrown. Her tail was dislocated And her back legs would not work. She sees Marnee about every six weeks so she can continue walking.

Description of Work
Traditional Chinese medicine My dog was with me in a bad auto accident about five years ago. She has a permanent back injury, and without acupuncture she would not be able to walk.

06/25/2012

Mary K R.

I have been taking my dog in for alternative medicine and this vet practices Chinese pet medicine. She actually makes house calls and she came about 4 weeks ago. She does acupuncture and herbal medicines. She also does homeopathic medicines. I like her because she makes house calls which is good for my old dog and she gets along very well with my dog. She is extremely skilled acupuncturist. She is expensive, but I think it is appropriate. She is really good, thorough, professional and follows up. She travels a lot so she is not always in town, but I can email her and she will answer my questions fairly quick. She is always on time. They have a very good system with the office staff and they have a very good system so you can come pick up your medicine, pay your bill or whatever at anytime even after hours. Not only do they make house calls but they have a great system for picking things up after hours. My dog has only been going to see her for a couple of months, but I have friends who has been using her and I have seen miracles happen with them. My traditional vet is happy that we are seeing her and she is also very good about communicating with my other vet.

Description of Work
I take my dog to Natural Pet Medicine to see Dr. Madsen for Chinese medicine.

Veterinarians
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Other

Holistic Veterinary Medicine including: Acupuncture, Chinese and Western Herbs, Food Therapy, Integrative Medicine, Manual Therapy, Low Emission Light Therapy, Qi Gong, Homotoxicology, Housecalls