Mercedes-Benz of Eugene

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

Auto Service
Auto Sales

Mercedes-Benz of Eugene - an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer located in the heart of Eugene, Oregon and serving the greater Willamette Valley, Southern Willamette Valley and the surrounding areas. ...

08/18/2016

Description of Work
They have terrific customer service and were done sooner than expected.

08/11/2016

Description of Work
DO NOT GO THERE. You cannot trust them. My car was not running, so Mercedes-Benz Roadside sent North Bend Towing to try to restart my car. He tried a couple of times to start it and it would only run for a couple of seconds. He tried to leave and I asked him to try one more time, and he put the cables on backwards, and it looked like the 4th of July coming out of my car. Therefore, it had to sit during El Nino because nobody could come pick it up with the windows down while it is storming. It was also covered with car covers and tarps and it was still wet. Mercedes-Benz said they would try to resolve it and my insurance said that they would pay for it. My insurance then dropped the ball and said that they couldn't pay off on it. I went there in person on the 1st of August, and he said he would take it to the next level. I then got a call from him on the 8th saying that they were taking my car. So then Mercedes-Benz came to confiscate my car. So I was screwed by Mercedes-Benz.

02/12/2016

Description of Work
Scheduling challenges. Brought in on time couldn't get around to it till late next day.

04/30/2015

I was thinking big electrical problems. Not so. They replaced the bulbs, DIDN'T charge labor, and even washed the van. Do I trust them to be honest? You bet!

Description of Work
Tail light and head light out on the same side on 12 yr old Sprinter van.

10/03/2013

As always Brian was prompt and very helpful. The staff here is awesome; always helpful. I have never had better service from any dealership ever!

Description of Work
Regular service plus a radiator flush

09/21/2011

see above

Description of Work
I went to them several times while my Mercedes was under warantee. They were great while warantee lasted, but very expensive and unesesary repairs were recommended after that amounting thousands of dollars. I have driven the car at least 60,000 miles since than with no troubles or that recomended work being done.

06/18/2007

I am very pleased with their overall service. They offer complimentary towing service. The business employees are very honest, personable and professional. I have a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. Therefore, my bill was zero.

Description of Work
I have a 2004 Mercedes Benz C230. I had the water pump replaced.

Auto Sales & Service