Family Vision Center

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2012

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

We are delighted to welcome you to our practice. Our doctors and staff have a commitment to exceed your expectations through our personalized attention, quality, and integrity. We understand that you have a myriad of options to choose from when it comes to enhancing your vision: laser vision correction, contact lenses, and eyeglasses among others. We are here to help you explore these options and to help you determine what best fits your lifestyle needs. We are committed to servicing all your eyecare needs. Mission statement. Our goal is to offer exceptional service and quality vision care from a professional staff in a pleasant, efficient, caring environment. We believe that our entire staff is responsible for meeting our patients needs and ensuring the long-term success of this practice. We are confident of our future, welcome change, and point with pride to the way we run our practice and treat each other....

01/19/2015

Provider was awesome. Will definitely be back!

Description of Work
Staff was friendly and very helpful.

06/03/2014

Appointment went well as usual. We have gone to Dr Cates for years and plan to continue. The location is convenient and there is plenty of parking.

Description of Work
Regular eye exam. We see Dr Cates. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very good and explaining things in simple terms and examples.

06/03/2014

Routine eye exam, but with excellent service, friendly staff who introduce themselves (when they are new staff) rather than leaving you hanging. Makes appropriate recommendations for the need of new lenses versus cost. Also, excellent service when our kids' glasses get scratched or broken. They make everything easy!

Description of Work
Routine eye exam.

02/23/2013

They were good to work with and gave me the best price and also offered the senior discount, which I didn't think to ask form After fitting me lens into the frames, the optician offered any other services that I might need, such as new nose holders, repair, etc. I will go back to them for future eyewear needs.

Description of Work
I needed new lens for my frames resulting from a recent eye exam. They were friendly and did not try to talk me into buying new frames. I wanted to use the frames that I already owned.

01/20/2013

The infection cleared up pretty quickly.

Description of Work
I go to Dr Perkins regularly for yearly eye exams and contacts prescription. Most recently had an eye infection. I called the office and was able to get an appointment quickly. Dr. Perkins determined which kind (viral vs. bacterial) of infection and prescribed a new kind of eye drops.

06/25/2012

I like them. The doctors are very caring and they treat their patients very nicely. They are knowledgeable, too. I have been there only once, but I was really impressed. They are great.

Description of Work
I went to Family Vision Center for an eye appointment.

06/15/2012

From the first appointment confirmation call to check out everyone is friendly and efficient. I didn't even have time to read a magazine before I was called back for my exam. Once in the exam room I didn't have to wait for Dr. Perkins, who was his usual friendly and professional self.

Description of Work
Yearly eye exam and contact lens check-up

04/29/2012

Easy to make an appointment, prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam. I return every year and get excellent service from everyone there

Category optometrist

Thank you for your kind review and long term relationship with our practice. We value that relationship and will strive to provide you exceptional service and quality care. Sincerely, Dr. Perkins

Eye care, optometry, optical sales & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover