Adams, Laura K

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

492 E 13TH AVE 200

Eugene, OR 97401

Collaborative complementary and alternative healing center.

08/16/2010

AMBER D.

Doctor Adams is very thorough and I feel like she really listens to what is up with my back and neck. She is efficient and effective, yet I never feel the least bit rushed. I have had adjustments from other chiropractors that got the job done, but she is very skilled. I trust her judgment because she doesn't just suggest the most invasive solution - she will look for something that works for me. I always leave feeling like I'm back on the path to wellness. The office staff is very nice, and I always feel welcome and important when I arrive. The only thing I could complain about is that their billing system is hard to understand. I believe that it's accurate, but I don't see why it has to be so confusing, They need a new system.

Description of Work
Dr. Adams assessed how I was feeling, asked some questions and then worked on my back. She did some soft-tissue work and adjusted my back and neck.

Category chiropractor

10/03/2008

AMBER D.

The office is comfortable and cozy, and there is tea and water while you wait. Bathrooms are in the hall, and there are signs asking clients to turn off cell phones and to limit the use of scents. I like this. Treatment rooms are comfortable, and after asking what issues she should address, Dr. Adams goes to work. She is able to address a surprising number of issues in a session without giving the feeling of being rushed. She's gentle and thorough, and I had no trouble trusting her to adjust my neck, a problem area for me. The billing system they use is difficult to understand, and they are not in network for some insurance policies. I believe the bill is accurate, even though hard to understand. The quality of care, however, makes up for any inconvenience with the billing or insurance. The office also has an acupuncturist, a functional nutritionist, another chiropractor and a staff of terrific masseuses.

Description of Work
Dr. Adams provides gentle but very thorough chiropractic work. She's intuitive and sensitive to my needs and is able to uncover what's really causing my discomfort, even when I'm not able to be very clear about it.

Category chiropractor