Prime Med Medical Clinic

With Angi since October 2008

4.4

Primary Care - Family Medicine

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 55 patients per day....

10/30/2013

Dr. Sarver is both an exceptional physician and a gifted communicator. He is an excellent listener and genuinely seeks to help each patient be as healthy as possible. He has been my primary care physician for over eight years. I respect his knowledge of medicine and feel lucky to interact with a doctor who treats me as an actual person. He has excellent recall of my situation and health issues. With gentleness and tact, he has helped me manage my symptoms and lead a fuller life. I could not ask for a better doctor or more decent human being. He is honest and forthright, explaining medical issues in terms I can understand. With his background in the Coast Guard, he seems comfortable interacting with all types of people. He truly represents the best of America and the medical profession.

Description of Work
Routine discussion of overall health and ongoing treatment of skeletal injury. We communicated for about 15 minutes after a nurse had recorded my weight, temperature, blood pressure, etc. Under his care and guidance, my health and lifestyle choices have each improved over time.

11/19/2012

Once I am in to see Jude it is great. She is not hurried, answers all of my questions and does not give me the idiot treatment. However, her office staff is slow, looses records and does not follow through.

Description of Work
Jude S is a great doctor. She has provided exactally what I needed. Her office staff is terrible.

03/07/2012

He is good. He is very thorough. The insurance takes care of my billing.

Description of Work
Dr. Bilder is our primary care physician and he is with Prime Med Medical Clinic. I last saw him in December for an annual checkup.

07/19/2011

At last visit, had to firmly request X-ray to check his feeling that he still had pneumonia. Doctor did not think he had pneumonia and did not want to do, but after making X-ray, did confirm my husband had pneumonia. Frustrating. Meds prescribed. Sometimes the wait time is long. I believe there are one or two physicians (MD) and a few physician's assistants (PA) providing care. Is not a modern facility, but seems clean.

Description of Work
My husband has been here several times over the past several years, for flu and other illness. Last visit was a follow-up after an ER visit.

10/31/2008

Service has been good and the extended hours available are a big plus.

Description of Work
Basic health care.

Multi Specialty