WILSON MOTORS

Auto Sales
Auto Service
Auto Body Work

01/30/2014

Description of Work
I requested a routine service on my F250, which was performed satisfactorily. However, when picking up the truck I noticed that the Service Engine light was on and there was evidence of a mouse nest under the hood. The response from Wilson Motors was that I had only requested a routine service. I consider that a lack of initiative and sense of customer service on their part.

Category auto repair

10/08/2010

I took the car in on a Monday and picked it up as promised on Friday. The car is like new and was totally washed inside and out. All the people I dealt with at Wilson were pleasant, professional and very willing to offer the best service. Wilson is a Ford dealer, but does all the body work for the Subaru dealer that services my car.

Description of Work
I had a large dent in the right rear fender of my 2000 Subaru Legacy. Jay Hilton was pleasant and professional, giving me an estimate within 30 minutes. He explained what would need to be done and gave me a copy of the itemized estimate and that it would take about 5 days to do the body work and painting.

Category auto body repair,car sales