Town & Country Animal Clinic

With Angi since June 2009

Veterinarians

If you're in Corvallis, Oregon, or surrounding areas, and you're looking for top notch veterinary services, then look no further than Town & Country Animal Clinic. Our team of veterinarians will take care of the family pet in addition to providing services such as progressive equine dentistry. Town & Country Animal Clinic offers complete medical care for your animals and provides services including: Small animal care Avian care Exotic animal care Boarding for clients' pets Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment!...

03/17/2014

Visits with the cats went well, always. Visits with our dog were not as smooth. The technicians handled him well but the vet had no patience with a dog who suffered from many phobias. She seemed to think he was just misbehaved and often yelled at him. the final straw was when we had to put him down because of cancer. I'll spare the details but the vet was horrible. I will never return.

Description of Work
They were our full time vet for 10+ years

11/14/2012

It went very well. It is a welcoming place to bring your critters. Small enough that it isn't hospital-like, but large enough for a # of animals to be in waiting room, if needed. Staff was, as always, friendly. One of the vet techs put the e-collar on my dog for me. Dr. Weston is easy with the animals. It's just a pleasant bonus for my dog and me that our vet has a couple of dogs of the same large...

Description of Work
I took my dog in for her yearly exam. She additionally had a swollen eye from the previous day. Our best guess is a spider (or such) bite. I got medication and advice re eye and re general care. Additionally, she had a lingering ear infection, so I got both an ear wash & a topical antibiotic for that. Also got my poor pooch an Elizabethan collar to keep her from scratching her tender eye & ears while they heal.

05/05/2011

I felt it was expensive for me but probably worth every penny. I have also taken guinea pigs and dogs to see vets at this clinic in the past fifteen years. I was very pleased with the care my guinea pigs received and would recommend this clinic for them.

Description of Work
My rabbit was injured in a fight with another rabbit and his upper lip was torn and became infected. The vet and her staff were very attentive and kind to me and my bunny. They took extra time to show me how to flush the wound and talked to the bunny a long time and enjoyed him.

06/23/2009

My cat had his tooth removed, and he recovered quickly. I appreciate Dr. Clunes because she doesn't push me to buy products. The staff are all very kind and gentle with my pets. I have taken 4 cats and 1 dog there and I have been happy with the service every time. I have received follow-up calls to check on my pet, and I received a very nice card signed by all the staff when one of my cats died.

Description of Work
My elderly cat had a bad tooth. Dr. Clunes worked with me to alleviate the problem without requiring surgery, but in the end the tooth had to come out.

Town & Country Animal Clinic