John's Automotive Repair

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2008

611 SW 3rd St

Corvallis, OR 97333

John's Automotive Repair has been providing reliable auto and truck repair since 1987. We are conveniently located on the corner of 3rd and Western in downtown Corvallis.Come try us out for the first time. We are most certain we will become your first call for all automotive repairs!!...

04/30/2018

Donna M.

My brother recommended John's when I moved to Corvallis in 2005, and I've been taking my Subaru to them ever since. They've always treated the car and me well. Work is done on time, prices reasonable. No padding and when they fix something it stays fixed. I feel really lucky to have someone in town that I can trust.

Description of Work
all routine maintenance & trip checks

Category auto repair,car inspections

08/18/2015

Marcia E.

Category auto repair,auto glass

04/01/2015

Paul G.

Description of Work
We use John's Automotive for auto care. I was last there for a general tune up and oil change.

03/29/2014

Jerry M.

02/04/2013

Steve C.

Car wouldn't start so it had to be towed to the shop. They found the problem quickly. It took a few tries and days to get the right part but has been running well since the repair.

Description of Work
Car Repair

06/22/2012

Lawrence G.

Anytime I have a problem I use them. He is very good. I have found him to be very honest. He will tell you before he does any work. They will call me and tell me what's needed and what the cost is. The quality is excellent. I recommend him to anyone who is having car trouble.

Description of Work
I used John's Automotive Repair for a tune up on my car.

06/16/2012

Peter W.

I've used him for 25 years. He's completely honest and does excellent service. I would highly recommend him to other members.

Description of Work
I took my car in for a checkup.

03/28/2012

Lyn R.

These guys are excellent, they are really top notch. John is the owner, he is very involved, he is a great mechanic, and he is very honest. The prices aren't the cheapest in town, but they are reasonable, and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
I use John's Automotive Repair for my car service. The last time I had been there, they did some work on the front end of my car, and on the tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

08/11/2011

Anne P.

See above. I find them to be honest and good mechanics and a lot less that the local Toyota dealer. My old car does not look as great as it used to but it still runs quite well, almost as good as new.

Description of Work
I thought it was time for a tune-up. They informed me that the last one I had done was still effective. They connected a hose that had come off and checked the car over and told me everything else was still good.

04/28/2011

Rhonda S.

No problems at all--ervice much fater than expected

Description of Work
50,00 mile service; change headlamp

08/28/2008

Glen C.

I have been using his services for the last eight years now. I like that he is prompt and will tell you what is wrong and the best way to fix it. When things are fixed you don't have to take them back.

Description of Work
I took my car into the shop and he put it on the diagnostic machine to find out what a sound was.

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about John's Automotive Repair

How is John's Automotive Repair overall rated?

John's Automotive Repair is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are John's Automotive Repair open?

John's Automotive Repair is open:

What payment options does John's Automotive Repair provide

John's Automotive Repair accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Does John's Automotive Repair offer free estimates?

Ask John's Automotive Repair for details on free project estimates.

Does John's Automotive Repair offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, John's Automotive Repair does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does John's Automotive Repair offer a senior discount?

No, John's Automotive Repair does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by John's Automotive Repair?

Yes, John's Automotive Repair offers warranties.

What services does John's Automotive Repair offer?

John's Automotive Repair offers the following services: Auto repairs including tire rotation, alignment and balancing, towing, steering, fuel, oil change, emission, fluids, tire, tune ups, suspension, shock, strut steering, brakes, battery, starter, alternator, transmission, clutches, belts & hoses, computer diagnostics, A/C, lube, radiators, engines, exhaust system & water pumps.