Apple Blossom Massage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Massage Therapy

Our number one concern is your comfort & satisfaction. Every massage session is specifically tailored to your needs. We invite you to relax and rejuvenate with the highest level of service possible....

08/08/2014

The massage was very nice. The setting is not great, and it is difficult to get an appointment, but this problem should be resolved when the salon moves to a bigger location the end of the summer. Overall, it was a positive experience, and I have made another appointment.

Description of Work
I like to get a massage to ease the pain in my lower back.

02/02/2014

An excellent massage. Very relaxing and therapeutic. What more is there to say? Recommended.

Description of Work
I was given a gift certificate as a Birthday present. Easy to book an appointment, easy to find the location - nice building! Friendly and efficient.

07/22/2012

The massage treatment center is clean, quiet, and calming. The massage itself is exceptional, and you can request as much or as little intensity as you can handle to help ease all of the knots out of your body. I also appreciate that you get to choose your own aromatherapy scents which adds a fun dimension to the visit. Kate Larson is very welcoming, friendly and professional, she keeps a detailed...

Description of Work
I tore my hamstring from having tight muscles and went to Apple Blossom Massage to help me loosen up. The treatment has not only helped with my muscle tightness, but also to relax!

Category massage therapy

Full Body & Area Specific Therapeutic Bodywork Provided Massage and Energy Work 30 - 120 minute sessions available. by appointment only. $1 per minute. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Stone, Sports, Pregnancy, Reflexology, Trigger Point Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Headache & Seasonal Allergy Relief.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal