Chariot Limousine

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

PO Box 1334

Clackamas, OR 97015

6 employees. Charges an hourly rate. No subs. Travel charges may apply. Additional contact name - Katie Martin. Additional DBA - Clackamas Limousine Service Inc.

06/18/2014

sarah J.

04/08/2013

Christopher M.

I just tried phoning the number on their web page, and got a telephone company recording saying and quot;The person you are calling is not accepting calls at this time.and quot; I could call back later and try again, but why take the chance that when I really need to contact them they'll be similarly unavailable.

Description of Work
No service performed.

03/09/2013

Kari A.

great job

Description of Work
6 hours service. great job.

01/28/2013

Susie G.

I used Angie's list to find a company that would be willing to pick up the bachelor party group late in the evening for a one way trip. I contacted them via phone and had follow up emails. The driver was at the pick up location ahead and schedule and was ready for them when the show was over. It was a little crowded for the group of 9 but they loved the Hummer.

Description of Work
We used them for my son's bachelor party as a suprise. They picked up the group from a downtown Portland comedy club. It was a little tight for the group of 9 but they enjoyed it. They showed up early and were ready to go.

01/24/2013

Mark M.

Service was on time, courteous. Limo was clean and had plenty of extra provisions like water. The limo went wherever we wanted when we wanted it. Probably the best limo experience I have had in terms of service. The limo itself is set up to party in which was perfect for our evening out. No complaints whatsoever - would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Limosene Service - pickup, drive along the columbia river, drop off at art museum tour, drop off for dinner, bring home.

01/04/2013

laurel S.

He was personable and on time. He made the experience for my daughter out standing. The price was reasonable. It was 200 dollars. He went above and beyond. He drove the kids to go get some food. He took them to the concert and brought them home. It was my daughter's sweet 16 birthday and he made sure it was decorated for her birthday party. He went really above and beyond what I think other companies would do. I think other people should use him anytime. He was great. He was probably the most reasonable when I was calling around.

Description of Work
I did use Chariot Limousine for limousine service. I used him for my daughters 16th birthday.

08/22/2011

John T.

They had a great time, everything went very well. Chariot Limousine was easy to work with and we'd use them again!

Description of Work
Our daughter went out with friends on her 16th birthday party to several different stops around Portland over 5 hours.

04/27/2011

Lisa M.

We had a great experience with Chariot. The occasion was my daughters birthday. I called and left a message to see if there was a chance of booking a limo, as it is prom season, and my phone call was returned by Pat within 15 minutes. The stretch hummer limo was fabulous and the driver, Dale, was on time and very professional and personable. The limo was stocked with water and ice as well as Happy Birthday napkins. I would recommend Chariot Limo and I would use them again. Really fun evening! Thanks!

Description of Work
Limo service for daughters birthday party.

06/01/2010

LAURA B.

We had a terrific experience with Chariot Limousine, and Patrick, in particular. When he asked what occassion we were using the limousine service for, we explained that we were surprising our children with a family trip to Disneyland and the limo ride was part of the big surprise. We had agreed to have a stretch limo pick us up, but the morning of our transport, Patrick showed up at our house with a huge Hummer limo. He said he gave us a little upgrade because he thought the kids would enjoy it---and wow, was he right! It was truly one of the most memorable parts of our "surprise"--a definite treasured memory for our family. I would highly recommend Chariot Limousine. Very nice, professional, prompt and courteous. Thanks Patrick!

Description of Work
We hired Chariot Limousine to pick up our family of five at our home for transport to the airport.

11/20/2009

Ron S.

Everything went exceptionally well.

Description of Work
The car arrived precisely ontime and Patrick the driver was as professional and enjoyanbel to deal with as one could ask.

Category limo services, car transport

07/14/2008

JEANNETTE G.

The owner, Pat, is very personable and helpful. He went out of his way to obtain information regarding a parking pass for the Clark County Amphitheater. (The Amphitheater is notorious for one to two hour end-of-concert traffic jams.) The driver, Liam, was very cordial and courteous. He phoned ahead to advise that he was on the way my home. He arrived punctually with a Clark County Amphitheater YES parking pass in hand. The car was stocked with bottled water and ice. This was my first experience renting a limousine. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Limousine picked up party of 4 at my home. Transported to Clark County Amphitheater for concert. After concert, transported to lounge. Transported from lounge to home.

11/15/2006

Jerry T.

Patrick is very helpful and understanding of our needs. He was early and very friendly. Willing to accommodate whatever changes we may have.

Description of Work
Pickup at home and drive to Portland airport.

08/18/2006

ERICA N.

Patrick the owner was a delight to talk to on the phone. He made it very easy for me to decide on his company. When the limo arrived, it was beautiful inside and out and our driver Bill was wonderful. He made stops along the way to Eugene when ever we needed to and he always had a smile on his face. They took care of everything so we could just sit back and enjoy the ride. I will definetly use Chariot Limousine again, and I highly recommend them for your next special event!

Description of Work
Picked up a group of 6 in Portland and drove roundtrip to a concert in Eugene.

05/09/2006

Will P.

Driver was on time, courteous and safety minded. The limo ride was a highlight of the birthday party. Overall a very nice experience.

Description of Work
Patrick Martin is company owner. He gave my 12 year old daughter a tour of their limousine options so we could pick the best one for her birthday party tour for ten 12-year olds. The service was for two hours to pick up friends and tour downtown for best photo op. His fleet of cars are clean and well maintained. He worked to meet our schedule requests.

Limousine Service
    Auto Transportation

Limousine transportation.

Bachelor parties & 21st birthdays.