Rite Aid Pharmacy

With Angi since October 2011

3.5

Pharmacies

Store number - 5390. Additional DBA - Rite Aid Corp....

06/11/2014

They didn't do anything wrong, but they don't do anything special either.

Description of Work
I go to Rite Aid Pharmacy.

01/28/2013

I use the Rite Aid Pharmacy in Burns Bend and in anywhere I am. I love how they always treat me with respect. Always Excellent. I love the Up REWARDS program. And all the variety of products they have in their stores. If there is a problem with any medicine they quickly resolve it or find an alternative for us by calling our dr. I have enjoyed receiving the needed meds in a very timely fashion.

Description of Work
EXCELLENT RATING FOR RITE AID

01/11/2013

As all pharmacies do, Rite Aid has a specific phone line for physicians where prescriptions can be called in. They also accept prescriptions via fax. I consistently get phone calls from patients saying that Rite Aid has told them I have not called or faxed in their prescription. When I call the pharmacy to take care of the situation and to let them know I have in fact submitted the prescription, I have been on hold for up to 20 minutes, only to be informed that they have been too busy to check their fax or phone lines. Today, for instance, when I called in the afternoon they had not checked their fax for over 6 hours. Not only is this poor customer service for patients, it is incredibly frustrating and a waste of my time as well. Additionally, for the the pharmacist to say that a doctor has not called in a prescription rather than taking responsibility for neglecting his own duties is both untruthful and unprofessional. I encourage my patients to use different pharmacies.

Description of Work
As a family practice physician, I call or fax numerous prescriptions to many pharmacies on a daily basis, including Rite Aid north in Bend, Oregon.

10/06/2011

Very simply, they are unreliable and seemingly disorganized. Don't expect to have your order ready when they tell you.

Description of Work
I have used this pharmacy for over a year for routine, regular prescriptions and immediate, one-time prescriptions. Even with two to three days notice, they rarely have them filled/ready on time or when expected. There are always long waits and many steps to go through. Even with auto-refill and expected fill times given, they rarely have the order done. Then, it's always the same, "about a half hour" wait. I would not use this pharmacy again.

Pharmacy.