Mercedes-Benz of Bend

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

61440 S HIGHWAY 97

Bend, OR 97702

Locally owned and operated....

07/03/2012

Brian L.

I recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Mercedes-Benz of Bend for auto lubrication, oil change and new oil filter.

Category auto repair

06/28/2012

Per M S.

superb.

Description of Work
Bought a new car from them. Great people. Fair priced, honest and should make a profit considering their first class operation.Dave in Service is a rock star. One of the best guys I have ever had work on my car.

Category auto repair, car sales

05/17/2011

Per M S.

Incredibly AWESOME. Again every time is a great joy to take my car into these guys and I walk out of there having felt great about paying for their work. This facility is spotless and their mechanics are superb. I am speaking of the service dept primarily as to "ding" a dealership based on its sales force would be highly unfair as the service is where the majority of time spent at the dealership after the car is sold and delivered. Would I buy from them again? Yes I would as the service is exceptional and always top notch. Dave Tulacz is always friendly and happy to see me and always goes out of his way to say hello and is truly an awesome person. This really makes for a great experience along with a shuttle or loaner car to my home or office. Dave T is one of the few service managers I have dealt with in my long life who did not have an agenda of his own and is a joy to work with. Hopefully the owners of this dealership realize how extremely valuable he is to their organization. Great experiences every time I go in, and the car is superb as it is excellent to drive and very reliable.

Description of Work
Routine Maintenance on my Benz. Some would say that German cars are too expensive to run and operate. Compared to a Japanese cars I have owned which I purchased brand new the service on a Mercedes is usually less than the last brand new J car I owned. The cost to buy a decent Mercedes new is astonishingly low compared and putting this car side by side with a domestic made vehicle and it shows the domestics have years to catch up in both fit and finish and quality. Dave Tulacz the service manager at Mercedes Benz of Bend is a SUPER guy and one of the best if not the best service manager I have ever dealt with in my many years owning cars. He is smart, honest and highly enthusiastic and has always quoted me dead on if not usually a few dollars lower than what he originally has told me when in person at the counter. The service performed was the first non warranty covered service and was very reasonable and compared to a Japanese car I had before, it was and is a great car which will last my many years to come. When they say you can own a Mercedes for a lifetime, they are not kidding.

Category auto repair, car sales

Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    See dealer for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We strive to provide the highest level of customer service for everything you need for the life time of your car, truck or SUV.