All Womens Care

With Angi since October 2008

2309 NW Eastes St

Bend, OR 97701

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 18 patients per day....

05/07/2015

Description of Work
Well-woman check-up with additional questions. Dr. Birschbach is an excellent communicator, warm, intelligent, and insightful. She immediately arranged for certain tests and referrals.

07/21/2014

My situation was unusual and this doctor was not prepared to handle it. She did not convey confidence when put in unfamiliar ground. And then it took over a month to get results of exam, and not without my pursuing the information. I was vey disappointed with their administrative procedures.

Description of Work
Annual check up

04/26/2013

She is really, really awesome. She never ever makes you feel like she is rushed. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She takes her time and is thorough and engaging. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Dr. Lynch-Miller is my gynecologist.

06/29/2012

I love her, she was absolutely fantastic. She is entertaining, fun, smart and caring, she is everything. She is perfect for what I was looking for. I called around. I wanted a doctor my age because I am going through menopause, so I wanted them to know what I am experiencing. She is like a year older than me, and she was perfect. But she is perfect for any age, she is just that good. I didn’t have to wait long; she jumped right in. She wasn’t feeling rushed. As a matter of fact, the whole office ended up closing while she was still talking to me, and she did everything herself. She didn’t rush me, and I didn’t feel like I was another body in her office. She really wanted to hear what I was experiencing and find out the best program for me. I didn’t have a problem with anything.

Description of Work
Dr. Lynch-Miller is my OB/GYN. This was my first visit to her.

06/08/2012

She is very personable and relatable. She is courteous.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Lynch Miller for gynecology.

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology