Willamette Dental Group - Beaverton Specialty

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Willamette Dental Group (www.willamettedental.com) has been providing high quality dentistry for more than 40 years. The company is the largest multi-specialty group dental practice in the Northwest and operates more than 50 dental office locations throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho serving more than 300,000 patients. Its unique delivery model delivers proactive, preventive dental care focused on promoting long term health through a partnership with their patients....

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

02/09/2015

Everything went perfect. I saw Dr. Herzog. The staff is excellent and it is a great service. The office is adequate.

Description of Work
I had my annual check up.

06/03/2014

The staff was very helpful and attentive, there was a bit of confusion regarding x-rays from the related office in Tigard, but overall it was solved with the patient's best interest in mind. We will return when it is time to get braces.

Description of Work
We had gone for a consultation about braces.

04/01/2014

When I relocated to this area from another state last year I looked for a dentist close-by and found Willamette Dental Group. They since moved from the first location but are still conveniently close enough. Their check-in process is fairly smooth and the wait was minimal. Went through my history - I have been a periodontal patient for over 25 years and on 'maintenance' cleanings every 3 months. E...

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning.

Category orthodontist

05/03/2013

My experience with Dr. Luu was good. Their office was clean, and the people around there were nice. They handled my teeth very gently. My overall experience with them was wonderful.

Description of Work
I went to my dentist at Willamette Dental Group.

06/17/2012

We are always greeted by a smiling face at the reception desk. We are asked to be seated but the wait is always rather short. If there is a wait more than 5-minutes it was usually because we were late. Work is professional and friendly. Dr. Van Dusen is great. Professional and relaxed. Most of the work is done by assistants, but closely monitored.

Description of Work
16-year-old daughter is getting orthodontic work. Routine monthly appointment, second year.

Category orthodontist

Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, products from: Opalescence, Sonicare, Xlear xylitol products, prescriptions for antibiotics & pain relief.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover