Trammell Fitness

With Angi since May 2010

18180 NW Cornell Rd

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hi there this is jason trammell an independent trainer at snap fitness in lake oswego. I have been training myself for over 19 years and have been a certified trainer for almost 5 years. I specialize in losing weight,strength training and core training and will have a typed out nutrition plan when you start. I train very hard and very smart. I am very good at reading peoples fitness levels and will make sure you get your moneys worth when you train with me....

04/16/2011

JILL P.

Jason provides in home personal trainning. He is always on time and helps push you in your workout.

Description of Work
Personal training sessions.

03/25/2011

Square 1 E.

i had complete confidence in his knowledge.

Description of Work
I called trammell fitness and we talked for awhile on what i was needing and wanted. He was very helpful and had good info We schedule a time but due to in and out of town, i couldn't find time to meet hi and start a work out program. But in the future when my schedule slows done i will be sure to call him.

06/03/2010

Eric B.

Jason seems to be a personal guy. He seems to know what he is doing and works with customers to meet their fitness needs.

Description of Work
He is a personal trainer and he contracts with a couple of gyms and offers in house work outs as well.

Category fitness trainer

That is very accurate based on the client, trainer relationship that we had. This member was a very hard,hard worker with a very good workout ethic. Would like to work with him again someday to.
    Fitness - Training
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

I cant train you in your gym. It is unethical,illegal and yes you can be sued by the gym.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Trammell Fitness

How is Trammell Fitness overall rated?

Trammell Fitness is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Trammell Fitness provide

Trammell Fitness accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Trammell Fitness offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Trammell Fitness does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Trammell Fitness offer?

Trammell Fitness offers the following services: I do offer inhome training with my own equipment such as dumbells,medicine balls,heavy resistance bands,bosu ball and a balance ball.I also do training at snap fitness in lake oswego only. I also will even give you a free session to try me out.

Are there any services Trammell Fitness does not offer?