Rathbone Chiropractic Center

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2011

4055 SW 185th Ave Ste 200

Beaverton, OR 97007

There are two chiropractors at this location. Dr. Robert M. Rathbone specializes in Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic care for the upper cervical spine as well as diversified chiropractic care. Dr. Gregory Oltmann specializes in diversified chiropractic care with an interest in extremity adjusting and sports related health care. Diversified chiropractic care involves adjusting the spine to promote healing to the body and relaxation of the surrounding musculature...

02/07/2017

Patrick C.

Best Service! Tell them Patrick sent ya!!

Description of Work
Dr Rathbone is the very best! Terri in the office is a hoot! Love her! 😊

08/12/2015

Martin T.

Description of Work
Excellent Chiropractor. When my normal doctor was unavailable I had to make a quick and unexpected change. I am not good with change and this one proved to be a fantastic one.

06/25/2014

Jeanette M.

I've been to him before but my husband goes to him more regularly. My husband goes about once a month. He is fair and if there is something he can't fix, he will let me know. I don't keep going back in pain for something that he can't do anything about it anyway. He's truthful with me if he can help me, he will and if he can't he'll tell me. His rate is good with what he charges and he's always on time. His office is great and he owns the building. They just built it and its new as well as everything in it is new. The other is office great too and they have a masseuse there. Everything is digital for x-rays and all that I can see is got there on the screen. He's the only one I've known that has that machine that I know of but I've only been to him. Billing is great and I haven't had any trouble. I just pay when I leave. All the people that come in swear about him.

Description of Work
My husband goes to Rathbone for chiropractic care. My husband's been going to him for about thirty years I guess.

09/20/2013

Scott S.

Very friendly office staff and good doctor. Unfortunately, I have a disease they could not treat.

Description of Work
Went for lower back pain.

09/29/2011

Suzanne M.

He is wonderful. He doesn't treat unnecessarily. He ordered a MRI for me. He knows his limits on what he can do and when I needed a MRI. I can get in when I need to see him and I don't have to wait. He is very compassionate. He is technically very good and made my back feel much better. He has the latest and greatest in x-rays and equipment.

Description of Work
Dr. Rathbone is my chiropractor. I see him about every week.

02/24/2011

Mary and Michael P.

I've been going to him for 10-12 years. Somebody I worked with recommended him to me. He listens to me because he figures I know my body and my issues. I am happy with him. I was in a car accident and between him and his masseur they did wonders for me. He doesn't say that I have to come in every day and I know when I need to go in for my body. His staff is really nice. His office is very pleasant. They have soft generic music, which is pleasing. The office is very clean. If I had a slight emergency they will get me in. He is very good. I don't see him that often. I see him 3 or 4 times a year. He mentions exercises to do and not to do.

Description of Work
Dr. Rathbone is my chiropractor.

Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy

Spinal examinations, full spine chiropractic treatment including specific upper cervical treatment, extremity treatment, massage, sports physicals and billing your insurance.