Kuni BMW

With Angi since April 2013

10999 SW Canyon Rd

Beaverton, OR 97005

At our Beaverton BMW dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction. Kuni BMW is centrally located and serves Portland OR, Vancouver, and Tigard Kuni BMW has a the Northwest's largest selection of BMW's. Our friendly and experienced sales staff is ready to answer all of your questions and assist you in selecting the new, certified pre-owned, or pre-owned vehicle that best meets your needs. Additional contact name - Dave Richardson. Service department hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-3:30 PM...

07/13/2017

David F.

It was fine; no problems. The car salesman was fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a car.

Category car sales

07/13/2017

David F.

Description of Work
They installed a new battery and a couple other minor things.

05/22/2017

Margaret B.

It was good. It is very nice, I love it. They treated me very well. I was there by myself. There was very little pressure. They seemed to look out for me to get me whatever I wanted.

Description of Work
I purchased a car.

Category

05/22/2017

Margaret B.

....

11/01/2016

Marilyn I.

They are reliable & thorough.

Description of Work
Warranty checkup

09/23/2016

Jackie N.

05/24/2016

Ralph M.

04/27/2016

Chris M.

Description of Work
Typically a higher end experience.

03/15/2016

Damian S.

Description of Work
Outstanding. They got me in on a drop-in over the weekend with a skeleton crew and did a superb job.

01/27/2016

Linda M.

Description of Work
They are awesome. It's like a bee hive in there. All of the employees are moving all the time. The waiting area has plush leather couches, big screen TV, wifi, Starbucks coffee machine, many types of tea, snacks like pastry, biscotti, fruit, etc. They make it so comfortable you almost wish they didn't work so fast!

12/15/2015

Richard F.

Description of Work
This the best most reliable auto dealership I have ever experienced hands down.

04/22/2015

Daniel T.

The cost was expensive. The service went very well. I am satisfied. I didn't have to wait a long time, and the place was good. They have a large inventory, and every type of model that we can choose from.

Description of Work
I use Kuni BMW. I purchased a new car from them.

Category auto repair,car sales

01/29/2015

Jan ELizabeth T.

They are great!

Description of Work
I use them when I have to make special visits to the dealership.

01/19/2015

Stephanie L.

Kuni BMW is a fantastic place to take your BMW. They are extremely professional there and very welcoming.

Description of Work
I last went to Kuni BMW last month for a 12,000 mile checkup.

12/18/2014

jason L.

Description of Work
Reattached a fuel filter hose and changed a spark plug after I told them I had just replaced all the plugs. They also ran a 1 hour diagnostic on the engine as part of the cost. Didn't clean the car like that usually do. Communication was slow and sporadic. I've spent over $5000 in the last 6 months and the car gets worse every time I get it back.

09/30/2013

Aravind K.

Provider was very courteous and scheduled appointment based on my convenience. Provider gave best pricing for service (including oil change) and replacement of tail light bulb. Provider also gave a ride to and from requested destination during the period of the service and allowed for car pick up after 6pm.

Description of Work
Car service and rear tail light bulb replacement

09/24/2013

GREG A.

Scheduling has always been quick and easy. Nick Honko has always been pleasant and prompt. Actually I am very pleased at the way I am treated when I visit for these basic items.

Description of Work
Over the past 3.5 years my BMW has been under warranty. They have changed the oil, wind shield wipers, and replaced the front brake pads & rotors. All under the factory maintenance warranty.

09/17/2013

Jason B.

I have been servicing my BMW primarily at Kuni. They are generally good and professional. Sometimes the service takes longer than expected. Prices are not cheap, but that should not be a surprise as this is BMW.

Description of Work
Oil change, replace microfilter, replace both front (warranty) and rear brakes

09/12/2013

William B.

Got a huge discount on performance intake and exhaust systems from the Kuni parts person, and then I had Kuni Service install them. Did a great job, in one day, very competently and obligingly.

Description of Work
installed performance parts to my bmw

08/26/2013

Johannes P.

They provide a good service.

Description of Work
I bring my vehicle to Kuni BMW for their auto services.

05/19/2013

Eric A.

I didn't buy my car from Kuni but I tried having it serviced there because they carry the OEM oil that I wanted to use. The price is higher than if I purchased the oil myself but the service is relatively fast and always includes a consultation on the condition of the car. I've never been pressured to "upgrade" my service or buy extra unnecessary replacement parts. Their lounge is comfortable and has free drinks, snacks, and wifi. There are also video monitors so you can watch all of the activity in the shop. To top it off, the car is hand washed at the end.

Description of Work
Oil change and inspection.

04/24/2013

Diane L.

They don't charge me because I lease my car. I wouldn't buy my cars anywhere else but there. You can't do any better than Cooney BMW. They are best. Their customer service is beyond reproach, they treat you like you are the most important person there. They are efficient and thorough. They are a world class organization.

Description of Work
I last used Cooney BMW a couple of months ago.

04/16/2013

Earlene G.

. They did a good job. They are very professional, they are efficient. They take good care of your car. They are expensive. I will use them again, they gave me a 2013 car to drive while they were working on mine. I can’t complain too much.

Description of Work
. I went to BMW of North America LLC about a month ago. For a door lock repair we pay 1100 $

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Service