ABC Vision Source Aloha

With Angi since September 2009

18629 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy

Beaverton, OR 97006

Providing quality eyecare to you and your family

09/23/2013

Vicki D.

Dr. Crockett is a very personable and attentive individual.

Description of Work
My eyes were getting tired by the end of the day, so the annual checkup was in order. Dr. Crockett confirmed that I needed a change in perscription.

05/02/2013

mari H.

Dr. Crockett is very patient and kind. He did a great job with my 2 year old son's free pre-school screening.

Description of Work
Dr. Crockett is very good with children and did a wonderful job with my son's pre-school free screening.

12/27/2012

mari H.

I liked Dr. Crockett and can see much better with my new Crizal lenses to drive at night.

Description of Work
I could not see to drive at night and went to see Dr. Crockett at ABC Vision Source Aloha

09/17/2012

Vicki D.

Very punctual, friendly and through.

Description of Work
Needed new glasses. Found out that my current pair did not have anti-glare and hence had scratches. I love my new pair.I can finally see clearly.

02/27/2012

Paul B.

She is excellent in her knowledge and people skills. Her personal skills are excellent. She is out there to help me and not just make a dollar. She is very professional and up to date with her equipment. She seems to know very much what she is talking about. She is definitely available. Her office is a typical office. I don't have to wait for my appointments. The staff is fine. Her chairside manner is excellent. I pay cash so I haven't had any issues with the billing. I will definitely continue to see her.

Description of Work
Dr. Mari Ward is my optometrist.

Category optometrist, family doctor

09/09/2009

Richard D.

I think the optometrist is very good. They are very thorough in their testing. I believe that they give a really good exam. I have been satisfied with their services.

Description of Work
I go there for optometry.

Eye Care - Optometry