Ashland Eye Care

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2013

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

We welcome you to visit our optometry office. We offer quality eye care with a personal touch....

07/02/2015

06/07/2014

09/10/2013

Dr Loftus is a shy man. He is very intelligent and cautious, and he has a lot of integrity. I have always been completely satisfied at his office with prices, scheduling and professionalism. His office is small and simple and perfect for me. His prices are very good and I think he genuinely wants to provide service people can trust and afford.

Description of Work
Simply the best

03/28/2013

I have been going to this provider (Dr. Ken Loftus) for several years. He is thorough, yet I don't feel he is giving me tests I don't need just to bill for extra stuff, as I have felt with another prominent eye doctor in Ashland. The computer glasses, set for a particular distance range, work well. He also takes my eye insurance (Davis Vision), which others don't.

Description of Work
I went for a regular eye exam and to get glasses to use at my computer. I normally wear progressive lenses but wanted single-vision lenses for sitting in front of the computer screen. I am also concerned about glaucoma due to family history and meds, and have had retina issues in the past.

Category optometrist

Frames, sunglasses & contact lenses.

Surgery