Cordray's Performance Transmission

Transmission repair...

02/03/2015

Gerald L.

It was awesome.

Description of Work
They came out to my place and repaired the damage.

Category transmission repair

12/18/2014

Patricia H.

Description of Work
New transmission was installed

02/05/2014

james G.

01/18/2014

Mark W.

I needed a clutch for my dodge diesel. They told me which clutch I needed and why. Set me up with a time and the Job was done on time. No problems since. Very knowledgeable people, very polite.

Category transmission repair

04/08/2012

Ron C.

Went elsewear due to outside influences.

Description of Work
Estimate.

Category auto repair

07/14/2011

Eric A.

They finished the work in les than a day. As it turns out this was work I could have done myself but since the vehicle has some 100k+ miles on it i am glad that the bands were adjusted since I would not be comfortable with doing that procedure. I choose this shop becuase they had a positive listing from another Angie's list subscriber and they were descibed as specialists in transmission repair. I was impressed becuase even though they told me about the oil leak from the valvle cover they specifically stated working on the engine was not their specialty and they would not perform that work. I respect that as too many shops will try to do work they are not qualified to do. I would definately use their services again.

Description of Work
I had a transmission oil leak and was afraid the the transmission front seal had failed. That would required removing the transmission from the vehicle. However as it turns out the leak was from the transmission oil pan and I was confused becuase there was engine oil leaking from above from the back of the valve cover something that as it turns out is common for this vehicle type. They removed the transmission pan, replaced transmission filter, adjusted the bands. cleaned the oil off the engine. and put new fliud in the trannsmission. The vehicle runs great now!

11/07/2010

Lyle C.

I had several other transmission shops look at this problem and gave estimates from $2700 to Crabtree autos estimate of $3850. Several people told me to check out Cordrays and the reason for the referal was these know what they are doing and won't sell you things you don't need. They ran some kind of test that cost $80 and told me it was some kind of computer sensor problem , they told me the transmission itself looked great. So I had them repair the truck and down the road I went very very happy. I found a shop I can trust now. Thanks Justin and Tom for the honesty

Description of Work
Transmission computer repair

Category muffler repair, auto repair, transmission repair, car accessories

Auto Transmission
    Auto Service
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Transmission repair, deisel performance and repair shop,

A/C, Front and and alignment