College Works Painting

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

At College Works Painting of Oregon, we pride ourselves in top-notch workmanship, at a good value, with cleaner job areas and better communication with our customers. Our core values of entrepreneurial spirit, recurrent learning, and concentrate on precautions guarantee an expert paint job every time. We know how important it is to have superior service as a homeowner. We also understand how frustrating it can be to get desirable work and experience as a college student. Let College Works Painting give you home improvement and/or internship opportunities. Subs used on occasion. Service is seasonal, call anytime....

Michael Angelo Exteriors

We are still servicing our clients and taking extra precautions to handle your needs during these unprecedented times. Welcome to Michael Angelo Remodeling & Painting, (CCB#121571), we offer reliable, expedient and quality work. Your home’s exterior is what sets you apart from your neighbors. Let us help you achieve outstanding curb appeal by siding and/or painting your home. We are a proud member of the James Hardie Preferred Contractor Alliance! We off 0% Financing! Free estimates! Estimates includes labor, materials and removal/hauling away existing siding. Visit us at http://www.michaelangeloremodelingandpainting.com We are a proud Preferred Contractor with the James Hardie Alliance Program! Check out our profile! https://contractors.jameshardie.com/rml-or-michael-angelo-exteriors

Time to Paint LLC

We are a Salem based painting company. We specialize in cabinet painting. We also offer sharp interior and exterior painting. Call Travis today to discuss your painting needs- (503) 856-4739.

Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.

03/27/2019

A fantastic job by very professional painters. However, the trip was not prepared well and there's a very small amount of peeling in a couple of places. Overall, I was extremely happy with the entire job.

Description of Work
Painting of my entire house outside

Category house painters

07/29/2016

the job went very well. all done on time and professional. Very nice paint job.

Description of Work
Pressure wash, prep, paint on shop

07/28/2016

It went as expected. Everything we asked to be done was done. Remington Ju, and his crew were very friendly and were at task at all times.

Description of Work
Pressure wash, prep, full house paint, trim

07/28/2016

The crew was very professional, courteous and paid attention to detail. They were done in 3 days tops, and were great about clearing up. They came on time and left at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Power wash, prep, full house paint job

07/28/2016

It went great! Remington was extremely professional, and got the job done when he said it would be. Overall thoroughly impressed by this young man.

Description of Work
Painting, prep and power wash

07/27/2016

Very well; Remington communicated very well, and did all that we asked in a positive manner. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washer","house painter

07/27/2016

I had my house painted recently (July 2016) by the crew of College Works Painting. The person responsible for the work was Remington Ju. I was extremely surprised to see how well and hard the whole crew worked. They worked long hours in order to finish the job on time as promised. They took great care to prep the house for painting. They kept great attention to details and and after final touch-ups my house looks thrillingly beautiful. They did such a great job that it’s really hard to believe they are college kids, not professional painters! I also greatly appreciate how polite the whole crew was and the fact how clean it was left around the house.

Description of Work
power washed the house, then painted it

07/18/2016

When Isaac knocked on our door, my wife and I were considering an exterior paint project in the summer. Skeptical of hiring someone else to paint the house, I was a little hesitant to even have the conversation! Right away we could see that Isaac was passionate about his work, highly knowledgeable, and committed to making sure we were happy throughout the entire process. Prior to starting work, Isaac did an amazing job of guiding us through the paint selection process as well as a handful of other details that we never would have considered. He worked with us to schedule the project during a time that worked for us. On the job Isaac and his crew were professional, respectful and even made sure that any debris/supplies were cleaned up after they left in the evenings. They finished within the time we agreed on and even navigated around a few rain storms! I wouldn?t hesitate to recommend Isaac and College Works Painting to anyone!

Description of Work
Exterior Residential Painting

05/14/2015

I've seen everything else they've done. It's spectacular. They're very professional. They're fun to talk with. They're going to be starting on my house in a few weeks. I'm going to have the entire outside of my house painted with the trims for about $4500.

Description of Work
My house is going to get painted in a few weeks by College Works.

01/19/2015

We worked with Marcel Erickson and he was very helpful and responsive to our needs. He checked up on the crew every day and made sure we were completely satisfied with the job before completion. He even offered to come back any time if we noticed areas that needed touch up that we missed in our original walk-through. The painting crew were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Painted our two story house (with vinyl siding and trim). We had to use special paint that is quite expensive, compared to standard exterior latex, so the price of our job was higher than most will probably be quoted.

Category house painter

Painting, Interior & Exterior.

Check, MasterCard, Visa