Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Tulsa, OK
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Tulsa
- NOAH'S BED & BISCUITI am a former trainer from Leader Dogs for the Blind in Michigan so I know quality organization and facility when I see one. My dogs have been groomed and boarded at Noah's for the past 4 years. Lately, my Golden Retriever boarded there for 2 1/2 months while I was in Chicago with my wife during her cancer treatment. I never once worried about the care he was getting because I have learned to trust them over the years. Noah's is a very professional high quality organization run and staffed by extremely capable individuals. You can trust Noah's Bed and Biscuit for all your dog care needs
- Country Pets Bed and BreakfastCrystal was understanding, professional and informative. She completed my dog's grooming within the time stated. My dog was happy and joyful when I picked him up though it was a long grooming session. I was so glad to find someone with Crystal's knowledge and expertise.
- AURORA KENNELExcellent, very straight forward about what kind of haircut my dog would receive. I was able to see a bit of the shop on my first visit. Extremely professional!
- Pooches LLCThey are an all service pet company. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. I have used their boarding and use the day care a few times a week. My dog loves it and can't wait to go. He is about a year and a half.
- JUNE BUGS PET SALON AND RESORTExcellent service and prices. This is a kind and caring facility and we wouldn't take our Airedale to anyone else.
- GROOMINGDALE'S INCOn punctuality, You bring them in on your time.I take them in about every 8 weeks. My dogs very neat, and they're the only one she likes and they do a fantastic job of grooming her. They obviously good because they're booked and can't get people in.
- PetSmartWe have one gal that we pick that we ask for every time. Our dog has some health issues, and she's wonderful with her.
- Scott's Dog HouseHe has a set price no matter what size of dog. The price includes nails, cuts and annul glands expressed.
- DANA'S GROOMING SHOPShe's very reasonably priced. My dogs love going to see her, and I appreciate that a lot. She's always consistent and does a great job. I honestly think she's a dog whisperer. She's very gentle with them; they've never come back with knicks or anything. I would recommend her to anyone!
- Barking LotI've been with them for about a year. What I do like about them, they don't cage the dogs. After they finish grooming them they let them go you know.
Pet Groomers in Tulsa
- Business Description:Noah's Bed & Biscuit is located on 10 beautiful acres in a country setting just minutes south of Tulsa. Our canine patrons always enjoy their visits at their own "Private Country Club."Recent Review:Unfortunately our dog did not have a good boarding experience at Noah's. Despite leaving clear instructions, she was not fed properly while we were gone and her collar was FOUR NOTCHES too tight when we picked her up - so tight in fact that she couldn't breath well and was wheezing when she got excited to see us, not her normal behavior. She was fed twice the amount of soft food on each day we were gone and the story changed twice as to why that occurred. After they admitted the mistake and 'miscommunication', they refused to issue a partial refund or offer any recompense for their misaligned treatment of our poor fur baby. In addition, when we got her home she drank her entire bowl of water as if she hadn't had water for quite some time. Either her throat was hurting because of the strangling collar, or she hadn't had any water. This is a 'boutique' pet resort, and while they present a boutique price tag, they certainly didn't treat me or my dog accordingly. The owner, "Rick" indicted via the manager that he provided the service and he was due the money. He said he had been "in business 20 years" and that the treatment of my dog was acceptable. Not in my opinion Rick - my dog is like family and I expect only the best for her. I was willing to pay hundreds of dollars to your facility because I thought you cared enough to provide care worthy of that price tag. Apparently, I was wrong. In addition, it was also communicated that they trusted the judgment of their dog bathers on the 'last notch' placement of the collar - so I guess the wheezing and gasping for breath is normal at Noahs. I'm so disappointed in this outcome and in how they have handled - or mishandled - the situation. If you are looking for boarding facilities, look elsewhere if you value the health and happiness of your pet. I want other 'pet parents' to know you will not get what you pay for and ultimately it's about the money at Noah's and not what's best for your petKELLY B.
- Business Description:I am from a grooming family and have 27 years of grooming experience and have been doing so in Tulsa and the surrounding area since the beginning. My staff is compiled of a group of very talented groomers with over a 100 years of combined grooming experience. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the facility. Our open door policy allows full view of our staff at work. Come by, take a tour, and book the appointment for the grooming experience your pet deserves. A BBB accredited busines..Recent Review:Terrible, will never return there!!!! My standard poodle was buzzed down, no fur left. His top is gone. He also smelled bad when he got home and I actually had to give him a bath. His nails were not trimmed either. They charged $95 buz him down! Do Not take your pet there!!!Kelly G.
- Business Description:Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. Woodland West Animal Hospital stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. Our mission is to provide the very latest in high-quality veterinary care delivered by well-trained professional staff. We will meet the needs o..Recent Review:Horrible, this place killed my dog do not take your animals here they give them Opioids that are 30 times stronger than morphine. Ellen Clupper was the last vet to treat him she gave him 3 different antibiotics, 2 different types of opioids at the same time. Also one of the medications was expired Which caused him to have an allergic reaction that made his neck swell up and they knew he had trachea collapsing problems it was in his chart. He was 14 years old but very energetic still and they overdosed him. I don’t know if any vets that prescribe opioids. Ellen Clupper came into the room when we went to visit him to warn us about his swelling before we saw him. He looked so bad she told me that he was going to be alright and they were monitoring him since I told her I didn’t want him to die in there. She lied 4 hours later he was gone. Then she tried to say he had an underlying condition Diabetes. Well she should have known that ahead of time if that was the case since she took his blood and tested for all that from the looks of his chart. This woman just graduated in 2020. Why wasn’t they monitoring him better!!!!!Carla D.
- Business Description:8 EMPLOYEES, 2 VETERINARIANS, DISCOUNT COUPONS CAN BE PRINTED FROM OUR WEBSITERecent Review:Dr. Henson is one of the best vets you could possibly have anywhere. He's an incredibly surgeon and incredibly knowledgeable.Kelly C.
- Business Description:I take great pride in my work! I am loving and caring and run the business from my home. My clients are not just my clients, they are my friends!
- Business Description:Dr Carol Best and Dr Ginger LaNye see pets for health and wellness evaluations as well as treatments for health problems, surgeries, and pet dentals. Best Friends is a 100% small animal practice providing quality, one on one care for your small animal friend, including dogs, cats, birds, ferrets and pocket pets. No reptiles. Our state-of-the-art clinic has an electrosurgery machine, therapeutic laser, in house blood testing machine, digital x ray and a surgical/therapeutic laser. We are the ..Recent Review:Couldn't have gone better! Staff was friendly, professional and gentle with my kitty. Dr Best was just wonderful, it amazed me how she was able to exam my kitty without getting bit!Brenda T.
- Business Description:At SAHO we are dedicated to serving pets and their people. From the the biggest dog to the smallest kitten, we can service all of your pet’s needs including medical care, boarding and grooming. We provide the comprehensive veterinary care that YOU want. Whether it’s wellness care or emergency treatment, we will tailor care plans to your specific needs and budget so that you end up with the veterinary care that is best for YOU and your pet rather than a “one size fits all” approachRecent Review:They are very expensive and pushy about teeth cleaning. Yes, I know it needs to be done but I have 4 dogs! We buy our heartworm medicine online but it requires a scrip from SAHO.We had to go through hoops to get the scrip from SAHO. We will not use any moreDenise W.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:We use only organic products, dye free, pesticide free, hypo allergenic.
- Recent Review:I have an Airedale, and had been grooming him (poorly, I might add) at home. It became difficult for me to do this. Upon recommendation of a friend who is affiliated with a rescue group, I made arrangements to bring my dog in for grooming. When I picked him up, he was absolutely beautiful! I'm not sure how much they had to wrestle him to get it done. They did a wonderful job, and I will definitely take him to De Shane for his future groomings. <br /Gail E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Sand Springs
- Broken Arrow
dog groomers in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- In-Dog-Neat-O Pet Grooming6807 S 161st W Ave
- In-Dog-Neat-O Pet Grooming
- JACOX ANIMAL CLINIC2732 E 15TH ST
- JACOX ANIMAL CLINIC
- Le Pooch Dog Salon8303 E 81st St Ste D
- Le Pooch Dog Salon
- MERLENE'S CLIP-N-DIP6022 S Sheridan Rd
- MERLENE'S CLIP-N-DIP
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ranch Acres Veterinary Hospital3241 S Harvard Ave
- Ranch Acres Veterinary Hospital
- Tail Waggers Pet Supplies & Spa (Midtown)4950 S 79th E Ave
- Tail Waggers Pet Supplies & Spa (Midtown)
- Your Pet Hospital13290 S 80th E Ave
- Your Pet Hospital