Wert-Simpson Dental

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

1471 S Post Rd

Oklahoma City, OK 73130

Wert-Simpson Dental has 2 doctors and 4 hygienists. Services offered range from basic to complex and include fillings, root canals, dental implants, and cosmetic work....

04/27/2017

Heather R.

I got in quickly as a new patient and was afforded respect and courtesy by the dentist and staff. They were very helpful determining my treatment plan and my cost. They responded to my emails on average the next morning.

Description of Work
She doesn't do amalgam fillings anymore but she is competent and capable at composite fillings and she and her staff are great at the dreaded shots.

05/26/2016

Michael K.

Mr. Wert, Mrs Simpson and staff are very friendly, professional, down to earth and courteous. Highly recommend this dentist. Never remember having to wait more than a few minutes since I have been using this dentist.

Description of Work
Routine checkup, teeth cleaning, flouride and xrays. My family has been going to this dentist for a few years now.

07/22/2015

John W.

I am happy with them. They do a good job. I had some serious dental problems and the dentist saved my teeth. I also had an implant.

Description of Work
I use a dentist at West Simpson Dental.

Category endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

06/15/2015

Tina B.

Rhonda, the hygienist is very nice and considerate and does a good job. She also cleans my sons' teeth

Description of Work
Went in for regular cleaning.

01/06/2015

leticia B.

Their availability was very good even though we were new clients. Staff was incredibly friendly. Children really enjoyed the visit. We later returned for sealants on one of my little ones. Children gave no fuss because their previous visit was very enjoyable.

Description of Work
My two children needed their first dental exam.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist

10/09/2014

Kathryn T.

I did not have to wait for my cleaning even though I was early. The staff explained all the steps of my cleaning and were very gentle. The dentist was personable and answered my questions about a filing I will have to return to have completed. The office staff explained the cost of the filing with my insurance and what my portion would be when I return. I also did not have any problems receiving an antibiotic to take prior to the work as I have recently had hip surgery. The prescription was actually written for an amount that would carry me through my next 2 cleanings as well as the upcoming dental work. I was very happy that I would not have to call each time to get the antibiotic re-written. I am very happy with this experience and will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Went for my 6 month cleaning with a check of my teeth by the dentist.

06/23/2014

Emilie W.

They are very professional and the hygienists are great. I go there every 6 months.

Description of Work
I go to Wert-Simpson Dental.

04/11/2014

Jenn C.

They are positive, helpful. I don't have words, it was good. I would keep going back. The staff was good and friendly. The office is clean. There is never a long wait time. They send text message reminders.

Description of Work
I used Wert-Simpson Dental for dentistry and last appointment was in October.

01/21/2014

I like Dr. Wert a lot. He’s very professional and inspires a lot of confidence in his abilities. I appreciate the work he has done.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Wert for general dental services.

01/10/2014

Marilyn H.

Staff efficient and friendly. Doctor and assistant very professional and concerned with my comfort. Easy to talk with. Entire facility appeared very clean and up-to-date. Gas available if wanted. Lots of communication - updated often about procedures. I was advised of the price before work started, so I could agree or not. I made it clear that I'm not made of money and they didn't try to talk me into extra procedures or pricey "just for looks" dental work. I was impressed and very glad I chose this place with Angie's List help.

Description of Work
Chipped a tooth and needed help. They contacted insurance and called me back to let me know all was good. It took a week to be seen, but I was not in pain, so no problem.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Dentist, oral surgery, general dentistry, root canals or endodontics, pediatric care, periodontal or gum care including laser assisted procedures, placement and restoration of dental implants