Edmond Critter Sitter

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

12104 Old Farm Place

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Edmond Critter Sitter is an in-home Pet Sitting and House Sitting Service. We service the Greater Oklahoma City Area, including Edmond, Arcadia, Oklahoma City, Norman and parts of Guthrie. We are hoping to be servicing Yukon & Moore soon. When families travel without their pets, it often causes great stress to the pet even more so when the pet is left in a kennel all day. Kennels are known for sicknesses such as kennel cough. Pets will always be more comfortable in their own home so that is why we come to you. Our Pet Sitters are all animal lovers and have yet to meet an animal they don't like. We have a consistent client base and our Pet Sitters become friends with the animals they care for. So much so that most of our clients pets are excited to see their Pet Sitter come through the door. We hope to hear from you soon so that we can start getting to know your family and your furry family!...

12/16/2018

Jenny V.

We could not possibly be more pleased with Edmond Critter Sitter! We have been working with them for about the past month and they have been perfect. We have a new Golden Doodle puppy and Kim and Claudia have been coming by to walk him twice a day. We feel incredibly fortunate to have found them - highly recommend!

Description of Work
Dog walking ride per day

Category dog walkers

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you! Look forward to many more years serving your family.

12/07/2018

Kim W.

I have been using Kim and her team for at least 5 years. They are fantastic with my dogs. My dogs warmed up to Kim immediate on her very first visit. She sends photos daily of our dogs so we can see how they are doing, so thoughtful as it hurts me more I think to be away than it does for them. I seriously will not use anyone else. This company is fantastic and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the kind words. It has been our pleasure serving your family and fur babies these past years. We look forward to many to come!

06/30/2018

Becky B.

Kim was great! Kept us posted daily of how our kitties were doing. This was the first time we used her and surely will be using again. She even sent us a picture. You can count on your pets being well taken care of while you’re gone.

Description of Work
Cat sit 2 cats for 3 weeks

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the feedback! Loved caring for your kitties! Look forward to serving your family again!

05/24/2018

Lisa K.

We contacted Edmond Critter Sitters once through Angie's List and several times (3+) by phone to set up pet sitting services, without receiving any response. Online requests were not answered and voicemails were not returned. Very disappointed in this organization's responsiveness and follow-through. Would likely not trust with my fur family.

Description of Work
House and Pet Sitting

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

[Member Name Removed] - we apologize for your experience. We have records of trying to contact you back, but never heard back from you. If you'd like to reach out - we'd happily talk to you about your experience. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

10/02/2017

Steven H.

Great service and quick to respond!

Description of Work
Pet sitting for 4 fur babies in our home.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. Bailie enjoyed caring for your sweet dogs.

05/03/2017

Louise L.

I can always rely on Edmond Critter Sitter to provided reliable and caring pet sitting. I highly recommend ECS!

Description of Work
Edmond Critter Sitter has cared for my dog for several years when my family travels out of town.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

[Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the sweet review. A little delayed in responding, but seeing your name made us smile. We sure do miss our sweet Minnie girl! Hope you are well!

04/29/2017

Pamela K.

I have used Edmond Critter Sitter maybe 20+ times over the past 2 years for long weekends as well as week long vacations. She is always ready for me whether I give her a couple weeks notice or s couple days notice. She always sends pics of my animals. Highly recommend her service.

Description of Work
I always call Kim to take care of my zoo if animals. I have indoor kitties, outdoor barn kitties, fish and on occasion my 2 dogs if they are t traveling with us.

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our pet service. Love coming to your home and caring for your critters. Look forward to our next visit. Kim

04/29/2017

Tara M.

It was wonderful! Not only did they take amazing care of my dogs, and my dogs truly love Kim, but she was even flexible when our plans changed and we needed her additional time slots. Our new forever doggy sitters!!!

Description of Work
They took care of my dogs in home for a week while we went on vacation.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our service. Love your pups. Hope to care for them again soon. Kim

06/28/2016

Paige C.

I was amazed! My cat was 17 years old and very cautious of other people. Sena came to meet Kosmo before the day I was to leave and he approached her immediately! She was wonderful about keeping his schedule and playing with him. I received pictures and videos while I was away. I came home to a calm cat! NO STRESS!

Description of Work
Pet Sitting.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Work Completed On 11/27/2015

[Member Name Removed] - a little delayed, but we wanted to thank you for the sweet review. Sena loved caring for Kosmo!

06/28/2016

Kay G.

It went very well, as always. I have called them with very short notice to tend to my dog, and they have always been available. We have also used the overnight services as well.....I have been so very pleased with the care and attention.

Description of Work
They came to the house to feed and potty the dogs at 6:30pm and then at 9:30 to potty them.

Work Completed On 06/03/2016

Oh [Member Name Removed]! This response is a bit delayed...but thank you for the review! We cherish the loyalty your family has shown to us and look forward to many more years with your furry fam!

We offer in-home pet sitting and house sitting. We also offer dog walking and trips to the local dog parks. We offer pet transportation (to and from the vet, groomer, etc.). We offer bathing for your pets. While caring for your pets, we will always check your mail, bring in the newspaper, change the lights, open the blinds/shades, and water your plants - free of charge. Your home will be taken care of as well as your pet(s).

At this time, we do not offer any Grooming services other than a simple bath.