Angie's List is now Angi.Β Learn more

PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

Founded 2018 β€’

460 Stardust Cir

Zanesville, OH 43701

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

pressure washing (12)roof cleaning (6)concrete driveways (6)deck cleaning (3)gutter cleaning (2)siding companies (1)

07/13/2020

Really good spent a long time doing process and it turned out well

Description of Work
Driveway side walk 2 porch areas

Category concrete driveways,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall - 460 Stardust Cir, Zanesville, OH - 38713579

05/16/2020

Right on time, ready to go. Very professional, polite and explain it all that showed us that they knew what they were doing. Very very happy & satisfied with their work. They went way beyond their duties . They are real honest guys and reasonable price. So call them, they are the best in town! We have another project schedule again plus will be doing even another with them as soon as they get us t...

Description of Work
Concrete Cleaning

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/13/2020

Fantastic! Great job and very fast!

Description of Work
Housewash, Deck Cleaning, Roof Treatment

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

This was the best experience I have had with Angie's list and having work done. These very nice gentleman came to my home, kindly educated me on what I needed done and didn't laugh when I didn't realize what type of windows I had in my home! They didn't overcharge me and were almost half the cost of the local Powell team that I had powerwash my house in the past. My home is spotless and I really f...

Description of Work
Housewash and Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you so so very much, [Member Name Removed]! Your words are very kind and extremely appreciated! We are very happy you are pleased with our work! We are also very grateful to earn your business and your trust, in caring for your home! Thank you so much, and we will always be here for you whenever you need us in the future!

05/07/2020

Ben and Justin did an amazing job! They were very thorough and left my concrete looking brand new!

Description of Work
Concrete Cleaning Housewash

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

05/06/2020

Excellent work - timely, good price, looks great and they cleaned up everything

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning , Concrete Restoration, gutter cleaning

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

05/06/2020

Went Very, Very Well!!! Very thorough,perfect timing!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Description of Work
Housewash Concrete Cleaning Deck Cleaning and treatment

Category concrete driveways,deck cleaning,pressure washing

05/04/2020

This company is legit...fantastic work done by a professional team.

Description of Work
Housewash Softwash

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/29/2020

Amazing. I was absolutely blow away with the level of professionalism this company possesses. Timely, effective, fantastic communication, and delivery of promised clean. I will and have already recommended this company for anyone looking to get their house or patio power washed.

Description of Work
Housewash Concrete Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/28/2020

Awesome!!! They went above and beyond. We would highly recommend them. We will have them back every year.

Description of Work
Housewash Concrete Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Soft washing and pressure washing -- driveways, walkways, exteriors of homes, roofs, decks, fences, and gutters. We offer 10% off for seniors, military/ veterans, and first responders. We also accept Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, CashApp, and Quick Books online pay, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal