PM Painting LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2013

6819 Paxton Rd

Youngstown, OH 44512

PM Painting LLC is a locally owned and operated Painting & Pressure washing company serving Mahoning County and most of Trumbull and Columbiana Counties. We are licensed and insured and offer competitive rates. We service residential and commercial properties and offer a variety of services to suit your needs. We have over 20 years experience in the painting industry. PM Painting has been incorporated since January of 2000 serving the greater Youngstown, Ohio area and has been a BBB member since 2001. We have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB since being a member. We have thousands of satisfied customers because of our commitment to honesty and integrity. We offer free estimates, so give us a call today....

11/07/2018

Michael S.

Things went very well. We were contacted within 1 hour of sending a request for an estimate. Pete came the next day to give us an estimate, and since we were pleased with the price we hired him. He told us where to go to look for paint colors and to let him know what we picked out. His crew showed up on time, and did a fabulous job on stripping 2 layers of wallpaper, then painting. The gentlemen that came were very nice. polite, and respectful. I would hire this contractor again, and would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a painting contractor.

Description of Work
We needed our foyer. stairwell. and upstairs hall stripped of wallpaper and painted.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/30/2018

Thomas G.

Outstanding! Pete was very professional and did a great job. He gave me a free estimate (very reasonable) and then honored his commitment to return and do the job in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier with the work he did and I will use PM Painting as my go to painting service.

Description of Work
Hand brushed stain/preservative on my 20 foot high eagle carving.

05/27/2018

Alan M.

Hired this company to power wash & paint outside of home (with 11 old awnings) and the garage. Pete was very professional, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable. He and his crew were extremely punctual for both the power washing and the painting. His crew was also hard working, knowledgeable and respectful. They did an amazing job, what I felt was an extremely reasonable price, and made the house and garage look brand new. I would not hesitate to recommend Pete and his crew to anyone.

Description of Work
Power wash and paint home, awnings and garage

09/28/2017

Eric F.

Showed up on time and performed the work in a timely manner with a quality job done.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and door painting.

09/26/2017

Eric F.

It went very well. The owner was not present, but he sent two employees. The employees were on time and got right to work. Both were professional and friendly while doing great work. The started at 9:00 am and were done by early/mid afternoon.

Description of Work
Painted all doors (three exterior man doors and one sliding) and trim around doors as well as trim around garage doors and other exterior trim.

Category house painters

07/14/2017

Cindy B.

Pete and his crew did an amazing job .There attention to detail and perfectionism was beyond my expectations. I was really impressed with there service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Power washing house and shed. Painted external trim house and shed.Painted inside of the entire house.

06/20/2017

Ann P.

Excellent!! Needed it done in a hurry & they worked us into their schedule and did a terrific job. It looks brand new.1

Description of Work
Deck: pressure washed & stained

05/01/2017

Brad B.

Pete and his men did a FANASTIC job. Very professional and detailed oriented. His men work quick!! Pete responded to phone calls within minutes and his work was completed in a timely manner. Pete answered all questions and concerns that I had. Would highly recommend PM Painting for any work that you may be considering. Put your trust in Pete!

Description of Work
Stained Deck & powerwashed/painted wooden shutters

04/26/2017

Kyle S.

I called PM Painting around lunchtime and Pete came out to give me a quote that evening. We got 3 quotes total and went with PM because they were the cheapest, albeit not by much. Pete got us on the schedule as soon as we notified him we were going with PM and started working exactly when he said he would. I didn't get a chance to meet his crew, but they were in and out in 2 days which was surprising to me given how much surface area we were requesting to be painted. What impressed me the most was the communication: Whenever I'd call or email, Pete responded extremely quickly (usually within 30 minutes). All-in-all, I am very satisfied with the work they did in my home. We need our fairly large deck re-stained this summer and PM Painting is going to be first on my list to call.

Description of Work
Interior painting. We have a large kitchen/living room with dark brown walls and one dark red accent wall. We decided to go with a light grey paint color. Additionally, we had a dark brown foyer and upstairs hallway that needed attention. We chose the same color for this area. Ceilings in the foyer are ~20 feet.

03/28/2017

mark M.

everything went well, came out same day for estimate and the work was completed on scheduled day. Also, came out and reviewed work with me. very professional and would hire again.

Description of Work
needed vinyl siding on 2 story house washed

Category pressure washing

01/16/2017

Donna H.

Pete and his assistant were tasked with painting my large living room and offshoot dining room. I had just had a miserable experience with another painter on a large and expensive project covering the rest of my house, so I was a bit leery of all painters. I'm not 100% on the color for the living room (it's lighter than what I initially wanted), but it's a good color and I'll come around completely to it, I'm sure. The plaster cove around both rooms was also caulked and painted; the ceiling was left alone, as was the trim. They did a great job. Not one drip on the floor that I see, nor on any of the furniture, They were very careful moving my furniture away from the walls, and put it all back at the end of the day. Very professional and very careful. The job took most of the day, and it looks great. No question that I would recommend Pete. He does a beautiful job, and I wish I'd found him before now.

Description of Work
Interior painting

09/22/2016

L.Kathleen K.

Wonderful. Pete and all of his workers were wonderful. They came when they said they would and they did a wonderful job even doing something extra for us that we really appreciated. He was more than helpful and we are very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Our house needed painting.

08/15/2016

george B.

I did not meet Pete until after he had completed the job of painting our upstairs living area (appx 1100 sq ft). My folks had let Pete into our new place, gave him the details of what we wanted and then Pete called me that same day with the estimate. Pete assured me that his crew would have the job done within 2 weeks and ready for move in. His quote included as much top-quality Classic Ivory S/W paint as was required to get the job done. The big challenges were that the PREVIOUS paint colors were VERY dark (blue and red and pink) and the job was very sloppy and had left significant over-paint swipes on the oak trim woodwork. Unfortunately, we found that either replacing or properly treating and then painting over the oak trim were not in the current budget. We agreed to the very reasonable quote and then two days later, Pete called and asked if we would mind if they started a bit earlier since it was going to rain for the next 2 days. Elated, we agreed. They showed up promptly at 8:30 AM on both days and my dad let the crew in. I finally got to see the completed work on the following day. There was absolutely NO TRACE that a crew had been in the house EXCEPT for the beautiful Classic Ivory color walls through the house. Though Pete had quoted for 2 coats, it required 3 ... and NONE of the colors bled through and Pete did not charge me more. Additionally, Pete's crew had meticulously masked the oak woodwork so that their INTENTIONAL over-painting of the wood work with the Classic Ivory color fully covered all of the pre-existing blue and red and grey over painting. It was a GREAT idea that saved us THOUSANDS and gave use the beauty we wanted. Pete and his crew are true professionals with experience and insight that do not come in a can, no matter HOW much you pay for paint. I have every intention of using Pete in the future and highly recommend his services. By the way, when Pete came by to do his walk-thru with me, I had to give him a hug as we first met because I was so happy with the new look of our living space.

Description of Work
Interior Wall Painting - Very Light Color of Very Dark Color

02/29/2016

Robert T.

My dealing with PM Painting was first class from start to finish. When I first contacted Pete, he called me back quickly and set up an appointment the next day for an estimate. His pricing was very reasonable. Pete was polite and professional and offered useful suggestions for my project. He ad his workers were clean and efficient. I was amazed at how quickly the job was done with minimal inconvenience to my family. I would definitely recommend PM Painting to friends and family.

Description of Work
PM Painting painted 4 rooms, 2 hallways and one stairwell, etc.

11/19/2015

Deborah S.

They arrived on-time each day and cleaned up before they left for the day. Pete explained the process when we initially consulted with him for an estimate and answered any question we had in regards to painting over oil based paints. We would recommend Pete for any job you might be considering. Thanks for a job well done.

Description of Work
They removed wallpaper from our upstairs hallways, primed the walls and one ceiling, and painted both hallways. They also primed and painted our main foyer. Excellent job.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

09/11/2015

Kevin O.

I would recommend this company to any one. Just did a search on the internet (before I joined AngiesList) for a local painter to paint my house after having windows installed. I chose the lowest bid and was comfortable with how Pete went over the work that needed to be done. Pete and his crew were proficient, professional and thorough. They arrived when they said they would, power washed my house top to bottom, and during the whole operation was respectful of my bushes and property. No mess left behind. My wife and I were very happy with the outcome and would be glad to recommend this company to anyone needing a paint job done right.

Description of Work
Paint my house

07/27/2015

Linda A.

Immediately returned my call and came out the same day to give me an estimate. Kept me apprised of the job throughout....was very thorough and cleaned up completely ...would definitely hite again

Description of Work
Painted my ranch brick home.

07/23/2015

Donald and Marilyn F.

I am very satisfied. the way the crew worked together, the owner was on the job. They cleaned up after they were done. Overall they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Power washed basement walls outside then Primed and painted. Also Painted two garage doorsThey did a very good

07/23/2015

vivian B.

Have used his service before and he continues to provide good dependable service in a prompt, courteous manner. Willing to work with you on choices of paint and colors. His helpers also are courteous and responsible. Good paint job in all areas.

Description of Work
interior wall painting of all rooms.

05/04/2015

Nancy B.

I was very pleased with Pete and his crew from PM painting. Pete responded immediately anytime I contacted him. He has an answering service and he quickly returns calls. He is honest, professional and I thought his price estimate was reasonable. He and his crew cleaned up everything. I did not find one cigarette butt in my yard and that means a lot to me! The job they did was excellent- my house sparkles!

Description of Work
Powered washed 2 story home. Painted wood railing on full front porch.

03/05/2015

michele S.

He did a fantastic job! He is very professional and prompt. He arrived at the scheduled time and returned our phone calls promptly. His pricing is quite fair. We could not be happier with the finished product and look forward to using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Pete painted our master bedroom and bath. He also assisted us in picking out the perfect colors.

Category interior painters

[member name removed], Thank You so much for the work, you both were fantastic to work for and I look forward to your next project. Also, thank you for lunch. I will see you soon. Thanks again.

08/02/2014

John A.

I called requesting interior painting quotes and never received a returned call.

Description of Work
I placed two calls and left messages each time and never received return call.

Category interior painters

Dear [member name removed], I am sorry your call was not returned, especially after two calls I usually return them whether I am able to give the estimate or not. The reason your call was not returned was that I do not bid interior work from mid April to mid October. We are in Northeast Ohio, and only get six months to try to handle all the exterior work that needs to be done. I personally am on every job that we do, so summer is a very hectic time, I cannot get back to everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

05/04/2014

vivian B.

Responded to inquiry quickly and answered all questions. Met with us quickly to discuss details and assess the job and what would be needed and what we expected. Took great pride in a job well done. Arrived on time and worked hard and well. Was upfront about all work that would be done and followed through on everything agreed upon. Very Pleased. Good attitude displayed by himself and his helper. Made sure we were pleased before he left. Cleaned his work area when done.

Description of Work
Painted our basement walls and worked with me on the color to make sure it was going to brighten the basement up as much as possible. Knows his paints and colors. Painted basement floor with special concrete paint in a complementary color.

Category interior painters, epoxy flooring

05/04/2014

vivian B.

Came the day after we called and met with us to discuss paint choices the day we called. Easy to work with and very personable. Gave us some advice on woodwork to save us some money. Cared about how the walls and ceilings looked when done and even did extra coats when he wasn't pleased with results. PROFESSIONAL, SPEEDY and a very hard worker.

Description of Work
Painted 4 rooms and hallway which included walls and ceilings,2 closets, 2 additional ceilings in other area.

Category interior painters

Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your very detailed and awesome reviews that you posted. You went out of your way to write those reviews and I'm very grateful for both the work and the reviews. Thanks again and God Bless.

04/28/2014

Cheri V.

I called for an estimate and PM painting got back to me the next day. He came out to give me the estimate in a couple of days. He was on time and gave me a fair price. Check out his web site for pictures of work he has done, very impressive.

Description of Work
Estimate on exterior painting of house

Elite Floor Coatings

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash is a professional power washing company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 150,000 homes and businesses in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

26-1489474

Interior & Exterior Painting & Staining, Pressure Washing, using the highest quality products and craftsmen. Brush, Roll and spray applications.Wallpaper Removal. Accent walls and custom interior painting, servicing occupied and unoccupied residences. Airless spraying of aluminum and vinyl siding. Customized trim work. Deck and Fence cleaning and staining.