A&E Remodeling

Founded 2016 •

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 10 years of experience, A&E Remodeling will beat any competitors' quote, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us today and see why our clients refer us to everyone!...

JDT ElectricLLC

The Basement Guys - Cleveland

Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and structural repair systems work, but don't just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials from other homeowners throughout Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio who have said the same thing. From a wet basement to cracks along the foundation wall, The Basement Guys® of Cleveland can help with all your basement needs.

Offers by The Basement Guys - Cleveland on Angi
Allied Industries

Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.

08/14/2019

They were the cheapest option and I really appreciated that. They were nice, quick, timely, came early and did everything in a shorter time than I have expected. They worked with me a lot. She really took the time to make sure that I have everything that I needed.

Description of Work
They installed my cabinets, fixed my floor, did tile floor replacement in the bathroom, fixed my patio and replaced my door.

Category flooring contractor,cabinet refacing,doors,patios

08/09/2019

His work is very good, it's really nice, and he's timely. He Cleans up very well and he was even at my house today putting on a second deck fore me.

Description of Work
Angel built me a deck.

Category decks

08/06/2019

The service was prompt, professional, reliable and the prices were reasonable. I was really impressed.

Description of Work
They did some patio work, wood floors and install some cabinets.

Category remodeling

Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Deck Repairs and Building, Minor Electrical, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal