European Tailoring

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2000

Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - European Style Tailoring. Additional contact name - Ray Deandero. Award winning....

02/27/2017

When I brought it back she fixed the tear and put a patch on the elbow of the jacket . She was professional, very polite and reasonably priced. I would definitely use them again . 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bomber jacket that needed to be mended in the elbow where there was the most wear & tear. She did fix it the first time but I had to bring it back because our thought was that a patch would be more of a long-term fix .

10/14/2016

They did great work. This was a rush job and they got the alterations done in time for my formal dinner engagement. They were able to get the alterations done in less than one week. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have the hem on a formal dress taken up and also the bodice taken in.

08/22/2016

Sent them a message and no response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alteration

CATEGORY alterations

I apologize for the extremely late response. An Angie's List rep just contacted me, it turns out that for some reason none of these messages are being forwarded to our email account. They have their tech department working on it. If you would still like us to do this for you, or if you have other alterations you need to have done, we would like to offer you an extra 10% off your next alteration or...

12/29/2014

It wasn't expensive. They were quick and did exactly what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them for suit pants to be hemmed.

10/08/2014

They kept the dress  and pants for about a week and a half. I went in advance, so I told them to take their time. Overall everything turned out fine. When I got the dress, I wished I would have tried on the dress in the store, because I would have noticed that the straps were too long at that point, when they fit well during the fitting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a formal dress and they took it in for me. They also hemmed 2 pairs of pants form me.

CATEGORY alterations

Alterations of clothing including fine men's suits, wedding dresses, bridesmaid gowns, draperies and window treatments & dry cleaning.

Making complex garments.