Kaiser Permanente Medical Group

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Pediatrics - Primary Care
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

There are 14 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 125 patients per day....

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

08/20/2013

It's okay. The doctor is good.

Description of Work
We use Kaiser Permanente Medical Group in Willoughby for primary care services. My children see their pediatrician there, Dr. Zets.

Category pediatrician,family doctor

07/22/2013

Had to change health insurance, and Kaiser provided the and quot;best dealand quot;. I had previously been a patient, and an employee. Everyone from my initial call seeking rates and an application, to new member services who called to welcome me and answer questions and help set up needed appointments, to the checking in process , the doctor visit, and pharmacy, were as pleasant and helpful as co...

Description of Work
yearly physical

Category internist

07/22/2009

It is easy to get appointments and they provide quick service. The doctors are competent, thorough and they give me the attention I need. I've not had any problems. I will continue to use them until I die.

Description of Work
I use Kaiser Permanente Medical Group. My last visit was in June.

Category health insurance providers

03/07/2009

The experience went perfect. The doctor was a true professional and did a good job helping me out.

Description of Work
I go here for my primary care. My last visit was for a dry skin issue.

Category family doctor