Autocenters

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 1999

30200 Lakeland Blvd

Wickliffe, OH 44092

Today's cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past. But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way: Do your homework before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service. Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components. Follow the recommended service schedules. Keep a log of all repairs and service. When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don't ignore its warning signals. Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for: Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings. Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels. Worn tires, belts, hoses. Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations. Note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? When the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting? When did the problem first start? Once you are at our location, communicate your findings. Be prepared to describe the symptoms. Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us. Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Just as you would with your physician, tell us where it hurts and how long it's been that way, but let the technician diagnose and recommend a remedy. Stay involved. . . Ask questions. Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for laymen terms if needed. Don't rush the technician to make an on-the-spot diagnosis. You may ask to be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and costs before work begins. Before you leave, be sure you understand all shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment. Leave a telephone number where you can be called. - See more at: http://www.autocentersinc.com/Wickliffe-customer-service.html#sthash.lykatAQL.dpuf....

07/21/2018

Robert M.

I've taken my vehicle here several times. Service is always amazing. Prompt, professional, and always fully explained. A ride home if work takes a while is available. A very pleasant experience compared to to other places. Nice to have found honest, friendly, and professional mechanics whose prices are very fair. Ray and Paul go the extra mile. At this visit they recharged my air conditioning system and explained the process and made several recommendations.

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

04/20/2017

Audrey M.

They brought me home due to not having a ride. It took a little longer due to some rusting but overall the service was good.

Description of Work
They repaired part of the sensor on the back brake.

10/27/2016

Victor S.

Great job. Love these guys. They even picked me up.

Description of Work
Brake service - Brakes and roters

04/06/2016

rebecca H.

Service was great and fast. Repair actually cost less than what was quoted because it was quicker than anticipated. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Replaced the lower control arm on a ford freestyle

06/10/2014

Jaimee C.

They checked out the car for problems. They reviewed the tires, engine, belts and let my fiance know that it was good for a trip and that the sound we were experiencing was the muffler. He said he COULD fix it, but that it was really an unnecessary expense if the sound didn't bother us. He didn't charge us for the visit.

Description of Work
Looked over our car, we were experiencing a loud noise and wanted to make sure we were ok for our honeymoon.

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,car inspections

09/16/2013

Poh Kuan S.

It went very well. Called in for appointment and was able to get in very soon. They were recommended by family members. They are very professional and did an excellent job. I will go back to them in the future definitely.

Description of Work
Brakes and rotor.

11/15/2012

Marlene C.

took car in tuesday morning to have control arm bushing replace, wheel alignment. the price for the wheel alignment was $79 but due to price match with good year,price was lower to $59. i was told when car was ready,he would call me,which he did. very. satisfied

Description of Work
replace lower rear control arm bushing in front,replace air filter and 4 wheel alignment.

09/13/2012

Kimberly G.

Description of Work
Air conditoning wasn't working in Toyota Camery 2002, it was the relay switch, I had to go to work, however it took less than 30 minutes to diagnose the problem and I was promised the part would be in that day, however I chose to come back as soon as they open the very next morning the relay switch was put in before I went to work in Mentor. The owenr was efficient, polite, and friendly. I would recomend. I have been back since for oil change, and plan on going back for other services within the next month.

06/14/2012

Chris G.

Paul and Ray run a great little shop near my work, which was my first requirement. I wanted to be able to walk there and back without much hassle. I was pleasantly surprised when I found the reviews on Angie's List and the coupon to boot! The shop itself is run down, something I value in a small business (for cars, at least). If you're spending all your time and money on the front of the business, I question how much time you're spending working on my cars! Anyway, Paul and Ray (brothers) both handle customers and took the time to explain the situation (both when I came in for my tires and for my calipers). Looking around the parking lot, you can see they work on other "well-aged" vehicles, same as mine. So when I asked for some time to think about doing a repair and even mentioned possibly doing it myself, they immediately quoted me the labor and parts prices, something that's been getting harder for me to do at "menu" car places. An additional dashboard light was explained as having a timeline by which I would need to fix it, but again, it was hassle free. All in all, I really enjoy working with these guys. They've been honest with me and really responsive to my questions. They've managed to squeeze me in on a day's notice, which was really nice of them. I look forward to using them again in the future....I just worry about walking to and from their place once winter rolls back around! It'll be worth it.

Description of Work
The first time I went in with a rattling noise and it turned out my front two tires were bald (my fault!). The second time I had warranty work done at a previous dealer and had them replace my front brake calipers (long overdue, they were really noisy).

01/10/2012

Tim M.

They are excellent. They are very honest and don't try to do repairs that aren't needed. I trust them. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Autocenters to repair a transmission leak.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Stoney Creek Automotive

We are a family business who believes in old-fashioned customer service using state-of-the-art equipment and facilities led by an ASE Master Technician. All work is fully insured and includes the Federated Nationwide Warranty at no extra cost. This is a 12-month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Radiators
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Retail parts sales, engine mechanical, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, mechanical transmission & axle, steering & suspension, automatic transmission, brakes, electrical & general repair and maintenance.