Sunbury Plaza Dental

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

There are 2 general and 3 specialty Dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

Periodontology, Inc.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

01/09/2017

He prepped me for a tooth implant, and Dr. Loveday did the implant. In addition, to the dentist, Dr. Beth Loveday the entire staff is friendly and the best that I have seen at any other dental office. I could not recommend them more enthusiastically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist office for routing dental check ups. There is a male that works in the office as well to do more specialty work.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

12/02/2016

Superb dentists and the best I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning. This cleaning is very thorough and will include x rays, if necessary. The expertise of both Dentists is utterly superb. I have had numerous procedures done by both Dr. Dave and Dr. Beth. And as far as I am concerned I want them always to be our dentist. If you have not tried them, just go and speak with them or patients. You will hear only good.

08/10/2016

Outstanding, as normal. I value our Dentists opinion. They continue to have new up to date equipment, use it but price and quality of work stays the same. They are the best, as my wife and I are clients for over 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twice a year check up, X rays and new schedule set up for next 6 months

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,orthodontist,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

08/10/2016

I will put it this way, my days of fearing a Dentist has gone away since I pleasantly discovered Sunbury Plaza Dental and the expertise of Drs. Dave and Beth Loveday and their staff!! It was a couple hours of being treated like a king while receiving caring treatment with the most modern equipment I have ever seen. I was treated to seeing my own crown designed on computer then fabricated with a sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replacement of a worn crown and filling.

02/07/2015

They were very forthcoming, very thorough in what they did. Overall it was a good place. I felt comfortable.Their diagnoses were pretty accurate and pretty clear and they gave you some options that were good ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and evaluation of my oral issues.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery procedures, Perio procedures, orthodontic services.

ask for details