ENCORE MUSIC STUDIOS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2002

623 Park Meadow Rd

Westerville, OH 43081

Encore Music Studios - A Musical Family of Excellence, Enthusiasm, and Enrichment. Music Lessons for All! Our Teachers are Professional, Patient, Kind, and Encouraging. See Our Ratings and Reviews. All Ages Welcome!...

Projects

01/27/2020

Carol M.

My kids had previous experience learning piano with other teachers prior to coming to Encore which they found it “boring.” I would say, after a few weeks of lessons with Brad, they’ve learned so much and they don’t stop playing everyday. Brad is also flexible for teaching my kids simultaneously who are 8 & 10 to save us time. This method works great for both of them as my kids love to compete with each other. They now love playing piano and really look forward to their piano lessons every time.

Description of Work
Piano lessons for my 8 & 10-year old children

Category music lessons

[Member Name Removed], You're children are a delight to teach! Thanks for the review!

11/22/2019

Gifty A.

Wonderful thank you Mr Bradley for being such an excellent teacher to my daughter. She has learned a lot and we are grateful to you.

Description of Work
Music lessons

Category music lessons

Sarah did such a wonderful job on the Recital! Thanks for the positive feedback.

01/31/2019

Leslie H.

I am in my first year of teaching at Encore and have had a great experience thus far. I have the ability to personalize teaching materials to best suite each individual student. The studio is affordable for students and provides a great atmosphere for learning.

Description of Work
Teacher for Encore

Category music lessons

[Member Name Removed], You have been an invaluable part of Encore going above and beyond expectations. Thanks for all you do!

01/13/2019

Tina H.

My son was reluctant to take lessons, but once he decided to try, he has been doing very well. Price is for(4) 45 minute lessons a month.

Description of Work
Music lessons

Category music lessons

Thanks for the positive feedback! Our teachers are very encouraging and enthusiastic. Bradley Allen, Director Encore Music Studios

01/13/2019

Adriana A.

It’s been so wonderful to be apart of Encore. I worked with Mary and she was such a delight. They were able to get me to face my fears and preform in front of a crowd. I will never forget that experience!

Description of Work
Singing Lessons

Category music lessons

Your performance elicited a lot of applause and a standing ovation! Congratulations! Bradley Allen, Director Encore Music Studios

11/25/2018

Lauren A.

Both Brad and his teachers, specifucally Abby, are extremely talented and exhibit important characteristics when teaching and working with children. These include: patience, skill, encouragement, challenging, supportive and reinforcing. I am thankful we found Encore Music studios, it is a wonderful family of students and teachers.

Description of Work
We are ongoing participants for music lessons in piano and violin.

Category music lessons

We are always gratified when the characteristics we see in our teachers are reinforced in our clients' perspectives. Thanks for the positive review! Bradley Allen, Director Encore Music Studios

04/13/2018

Sara B.

As an adult who wanted to learn how to play the violin, I was nervous to get started since mostly children take music lessons. Rachael(my instructor) and Brad (the director) were very welcoming. Rachael helped me learn at an appropriate pace and never got frustrated. She always had lesson plans ready and was able to make adjustments on the fly. Rachael is a very talented violinist and instructor. She has played and studied since a young age and is very knowledgeable and patient with her teaching methods. I would highly recommend Encore studios.

Description of Work
Violin Instruction

Thank you for your kind feedback! Brad Allen, Director Encore Music Studios

02/03/2018

Thomas U.

It has been a good experience. I have stayed with it since June 2017.

Description of Work
Piano Lessons for Adult Beginner

05/25/2017

Michelle K.

Have had a very positive experience with this music studio. I started guitar lessons last fall with Ian Harrah. I am a complete novice - could not be further from being "a natural" - and Ian has been so patient. The owner, Brad, has also been very easy to work with when scheduling my first visit and setting up payments, and he even called just to see how lessons were going. Definitely recommended!

Description of Work
Beginner guitar lessons.

02/13/2017

Bob W.

Kids enjoy working with him and progress has been very good.

Description of Work
Brad teaches our kids both piano and voice.

Music Instruction
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Private Music Instruction in: Piano, Voice, Violin, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Bass Guitar, Ukulele, Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Baritone, Flute, and Bassoon

Recording Studio, Instrument Repair