Columbus Laser And Cataract Center

With Angi since April 2012

5150 E Dublin Granville Rd Ste 100

Westerville, OH 43081

Located in Westerville, Ohio, Columbus Laser and Cataract Center offers an array of Laser Eye Surgery (Lasik) and Cataract Treatment services in a comfortable,relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Beran, Dr. Verma, and staff provide the highest quality care using the most sophisticated technology available and are dedicated to helping every patient enjoy the best possible vision....

09/21/2018

Patricia M.

The front desk receptionist was very rude. She doesn't listen to the clients. I tried to tell and give her information for billing because I had two providers and she got very nasty. The young lady that handle payments she was very rude. She talks down to you like you don't understand what she is talking about. She wanted me to use a pharmacist that her office uses. I told her I would use the Military pharmacist and she said to me quote: Go sit and wait all day at the Military for your prescriptions. She go upset because I was not going to her pharmacist. The lady that did the eye examine and the Doctor was very professional. I did talk to the doctor about the situation. and he stated that he would talk to them.

Description of Work
Cataract surgery

05/06/2017

Teddi S.

Very professional and knowledgeable staff.

Description of Work
Cataract surgery

02/16/2015

Keith F.

He is one of the top guys in Columbus. They are very professional and very knowledgeable. He is probably the top eye surgeon in the area. I haven’t been treated yet and I will be seeing him again soon. It will be several months that will continue through this process to get everything right.

Description of Work
I am using Dr. Beran Robin for ophthalmology. He is at Columbus Laser & Cataract Center.

10/29/2014

Peter S.

Everything was very professional like a well oiled machine. Dr. Beran is great and certainly knows his field. Dr. Verma is also very nice, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about your well being as is the rest of the staff. They take as much time as needed to make sure you are comfortable with all aspects and options of the procedure. The approximate cost of service was my cost exclusive of insurance, which did not cover the recommended lenses. The lenses seemed a little pricy, but I'm not sure the practice has much control over that.

Description of Work
Cataract surgery on both eyes.

06/11/2014

I had several recommendations and referrals by friends that had lasik with Dr. Beran. From the first phone call I felt like I was priority and received great customer service. Their examinations didn't cost me a thing and were in depth and thorough. At no time did I feel pressured and at the end of the assessment they basically told me that I was not a good candidate for lasik and told me to come back when my eye sight got worse! It's a rare find that you'll find a doctor that is willing to say, nope you don't need a thing, instead of trying to make a buck or two. Their office was awesome, Dr. Beran was awesome and I would recommend to anyone! In the future when/if my eyesight gets worse, I will go back to his office for treatment.

Description of Work
I was interested in lasik and wanted to know if I was a possible candidate for it.

04/05/2014

CHRIS L.

Dr. Verma recommended an HD lens for me since I had Lasik previously. The surgery went well and it has been 5 days and most of the redness is gone. I was 20/20 the day after surgery. I well wait a while before I have surgery on my right eye but I will be back to see Dr. Verma. He is already a good eye surgeon and benefits from Dr. Beran's experience.

Description of Work
I had Lasik at Bloomberg Eye Center and my left eye was that corrected properly. It turns out I should not have had Lasik performs. I came here to get my left I working again.

10/11/2013

Andrew T.

The experience was great, there was scheduling error but we were able to correct it. It was a bit higher for price but I have 20/20 vision now.

Description of Work
I had LASIK performed here.

08/21/2013

There are so many types of LASIK out there, with his procedure there were no long term problems. I haven't had any vision issues or anything like that. He was very professional and the whole procedure was very efficient. His staff was also very professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend them and have recommended people throughout the years.

Description of Work
My last appointment with Dr. Beran was for LASIK surgery about 5 years ago.

08/20/2013

He has a superb staff and he provides great service.

Description of Work
I had laser eye surgery.

05/20/2013

I chickened out... just can't go thru with it.

Description of Work
considering lasik

03/15/2013

Very happy with Crystalens lenses Dr Beran inserted almost five years ago. Never any problems since, vision still improving. Now 20/15 distance, 20/15 up close. No glare, no halos.

Description of Work
Eye tests and cataract surgery scheduled for both eyes two weeks apart.

03/05/2013

I had an appointment to meet with Dr. Beran on 2/18/12 at 2:45PM. I was told that I would be sent paperwork to be filled out but I did not receive it so I arrived early - around 2:15PM. When I signed in, the man behind the front desk was on the phone. Nobody said a single word to me the entire time I sat in the front lobby. Several other patients came and went during the 75 minutes I waited with my 5 year old son. I didn't receive a single "Hello", "We'll be with you in a moment", "We are sorry for your wait", or most importantly "Has anybody helped you?" I expected more from a practice that I HAD considered a premier place to have Lasik done. Did anybody say anything to me when we got up and left? Nope. Has anybody called to follow up with why I didn't stay for the appointment? Nope. Will I ever consider having any procedure done at this office or recommending it to anybody? Nope.

Description of Work
I wanted to see if I would be a candidate for Lasik and to get an idea of what the procedure would cost.

Eye Care - LASIK