Blankenbeckler, Dr. Jeffrey A

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

06/15/2012

We switched to this practice based on Angies List reports and the fact that they were in our dental insurance network.We were very pleased.Our previous dentist kept telling us we needed to have older fillings replaced with new ones or we would have problems.We were pleasantly surprised when Dr. Blankenbecker told us there was nothing wrong with our old fillings and this was an unnecessary procedur...

Description of Work
general check up for myself and wife

05/16/2011

The office is always great to me; they are very nice and built a repore with me over the years and always remember who I am. I have had some retainer work there outside of my cleaning. I have been seeing Dr. Blankenbecker for almost 10 years and it's been a great experience with him.

Description of Work
He is my primary dentist. I saw him recently for a teeth cleaning.

09/25/2009

We recently moved to the area and used Angie's List to locate Dr. Blankenbeckler. We have been very pleased with our entire experience with the doctor and the members of his team. Appointments are convenient (he has evening office hours) and we didn't wait long to get an appointment. The office is equipped with the latest in technology and his staff is extremely professional and professionally cap...

Description of Work
Members of my family including my wife and two sons have been in for cleanings. I have also had a crown put in.

08/19/2009

They are very family oriented and they are really good about getting you in during the hours that they have. They are very friendly and are personable. They are very organized and they send reminders. They are very up to date. I take my daughter there and they do her braces. It is hard for me to get in to see them because I go for work. They do have late working hours up until 6 o’clock or 7 o’clo...

Description of Work
Dr. Blankenbeckler has been my dentist for about 8 years. The last visit was for a cleaning.

06/14/2009

Arrived for my appt., waited approx 5 minutes, the hygenist completed her exam, the doctor came in to complete his check, talked a few minutes and I was out the door.

Description of Work
6 month check.

04/15/2009

He is very personable and friendly. He makes my teeth sparkle and white.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

10/31/2008

Dr. Blankenbeckler has been my dentist since I moved to Columbus in 2001. The office is always friendly and would be great for kids - they decorate every room depending on the season. Recently I decided to have all my old mercury fillings replaced with porcelain fillings. This was done in three stages and each time was a breeze. The doctor was quick but thorough. The technician who filled the porcelain filling did a great job explaining what side effects I might have and to come in immediately if I experienced any - I did not experience any discomfort or pain afterward.

Description of Work
Removal of old silver/mercury fillings for porcelain fillings.

10/31/2008

Description of Work
Removal of old silver/mercury fillings for porcelain fillings.

10/14/2008

They are very accommodating. They are local and work around things going on in town. The staff is awesome. They do extensive research so they can let me know my options, where other dentists just pull teeth. The office has a family feel.

Description of Work
We have been seeing Dr. Blankenbeckler for about three years.

10/14/2008

Description of Work
We have been seeing Dr. Blankenbeckler for about three years.

Category dentistry

Preventative & restorative treatment, endodontics, crown & bridge, prosthodontics, cosmetic treatment, orthodontics, & invisalign.

Surgery